2019 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
As the reigning MND Freeze BF SC champion (and short priced favourite to go back 2 back) this is amazing news.
Lets hope we continue the fight behind the great man Neale.

As for the campaigners I slaughtered in last year's challenge.

View attachment 604032

Lets rumble bruvs...:fist::thumbsdownemoji::thumbsupemoji:

bring_it_on_matrix.gif

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
As the reigning MND Freeze BF SC champion (and short priced favourite to go back 2 back) this is amazing news.
Lets hope we continue the fight behind the great man Neale.

As for the campaigners I slaughtered in last year's challenge.

View attachment 604032

OH My .....So Yesterday ......time doesn't stand still & new Champions arrive on the scene :moustache:

tenor.gif

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Case in point:

Where was the music !!!! ......so little impact without

This is the best example .....take the music out of this famous scene & it's nothing .....Ennio Morricone :hearts:

Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
With Mitchell going down who becomes the trade targets for us all? See a few suggesting Wingard will be welcomed in to their fwd line with open arms in light of the bad news. Is that from downgrading Titch to a mid pricer/rookie and upgrading a fwd rookie/Mid pricer? Or simply having enough coin leftover after swapping Titch to another premo mid? I myself will simply just look to swap Titch out for the best available mid and leave the rest of my side as is. With a touch more spare cash reserved

ubeaut

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
St Kilda
AFL Club
Essendon
With Mitchell going down who becomes the trade targets for us all? See a few suggesting Wingard will be welcomed in to their fwd line with open arms in light of the bad news. Is that from downgrading Titch to a mid pricer/rookie and upgrading a fwd rookie/Mid pricer? Or simply having enough coin leftover after swapping Titch to another premo mid? I myself will simply just look to swap Titch out for the best available mid and leave the rest of my side as is. With a touch more spare cash reserved
I think it's more a case of Wingard jumping up the queue of possible fwd options. For me after Danger and probably Heeney there's a lot to choose from and no clear standouts
Dunkley - Will the coach keep him in the middle or switch magnets again?
Kelly/Menegola - can they get enough mid time and share of points with Danger/Selwood/Duncan?
Gray - again how much mid time given how dangerous he is around goal?
Lynch - how will he and JRoo line up, who will roam and who stays in the square?
Greene - Interrupted PS not looking promising at this stage
Westhoff - 32-33? Only one season average 100(last year) how much did his increased ruck time contribute to best SC season? Won't be needed there unless Ryder/Lycett go down
So F3+F4 very much up in the air

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Taking Mitchell out has freed up some funds ......I put Cripps in his place over Kelly

I'm currently batting down to M6 ...with Bennell as my M7 .....it seems the top 4 premium mids will be in most sides, and will cancel each other out score wise, with the exception of (C) choices

Outside of Rookies, It's the DEF & FWD choices that will be critical .....my mids are set (until i change them)

Currently have Greene as my F3 .....that could be a huge mistake & hopefully I can find a way to make him my F4 ....if he comes up of course

The other aspect, I'm now reviewing is my "premium" bye structure ........currently it's 13 / 5 / 12 overall inc Rookies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back