Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turned out to be quite nasty:

Actually one of the better outcomes.

Ankle and foot would have been worse, and of course femur would be disastrous.

I snapped my tib and fib near the ankle joint. Never have any issues with it, though I do get soreness where I ripped off all the ankle ligaments.

Actually one of the better outcomes.

Ankle and foot would have been worse, and of course femur would be disastrous.

I snapped my tib and fib near the ankle joint. Never have any issues with it, though I do get soreness where I ripped off all the ankle ligaments.

Femur would be worse ?

Mitchell will come back just fine once the Tibial nail is removed later in the year - its not like he has any pace to lose!

BUT - the likelihood of a recurring fracture just proximal or just distal to the initial fracture site is high if he rushes back too soon!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So that means you were in KT’s corner when he said we had the team to win the flag.
Talent hasn't been the issue for a number of years now.

If Hinkley does ever get us there (with the right mix in the box around him) my reaction would be: about ******* time old mate! rather than cupping his balls.

Last edited:
Say what you like about Hawthorn and how they had "luck" or whatever but I have no doubt in my mind Clarkson would've won a flag with what Hinkley's had to work with by now.

More then just one, and not just Clarkson that would have.

He's has more then enough at his disposal, but completely failed to do anything with it.

Say what you like about Hawthorn and how they had "luck" or whatever but I have no doubt in my mind Clarkson would've won a flag with what Hinkley's had to work with by now.
We wouldnt have drafted and traded in half the players we have, with Clarkson at the helm.

Conversely, Hinkley would probably be a premiership winning coach if he got the AFL-designated 'luck' that Clarkson has had.

Yeah agree with this. We chronically struggled with Sydney at that point. The question is would Sydney have not shown up against us in the same way they didnt show up against Hawthorn?

They showed up, but Hawthorn overwhelmed them with a 2007 style first half.

Sent from mTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back