Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with that .....but if Faith is correct that Rowe makes $350K for the show, footy calling, and the fishing show, .....it's still more than what was being claimed .....and reinforces that Tredrea coming over to 5AA for a mere $20K salary increase, was proposterous
He's not correct.

It all tastes like petrol anyway, except petrol's $1.10 a litre :D
Have only tasted about four or five and hated every one of them so I steer clear of them. Taste and smell like someone crushed a stinky insect and added it to the mix, or a crushed bitter-tasting flower, or a stick of cinnamon or some other beer wrecker.

Have only tasted about four or five and hated every one of them so I steer clear of them. Taste and smell like someone crushed a stinky insect and added it to the mix, or a crushed bitter-tasting flower, or a stick of cinnamon or some other beer wrecker.
That bitter tasting flower is called hops. Vital ingredient in beer in moderation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best beer I have ever tasted was XXXX out of wooden Keg at the Breakfast Creek Pub in Brisbane,
2nd best was any lager beer in-country after a long dry spell, and that includes Buds,

Best beer I have ever tasted was XXXX out of wooden Keg at the Breakfast Creek Pub in Brisbane,
2nd best was any lager beer in-country after a long dry spell, and that includes Buds,
I wouldn't have XXXX in my top 100 beers. Most of the big mass produced Australian beer companies taste like chemicals.

The explosion of micro breweries in Australia has been a good thing & offering us more choice. Being able to drink James Squire over a Tooheys at Adelaide Oval is a vast improvement.

Personally prefer Sol over Carona.

I wouldn't have XXXX in my top 100 beers. Most of the big mass produced Australian beer companies taste like chemicals.

The explosion of micro breweries in Australia has been a good thing & offering us more choice. Being able to drink James Squire over a Tooheys at Adelaide Oval is a vast improvement.

Normally XXXX Out of the tin or Bottles/cans and I would agree, but out of the wooden Keg and it was the best beer I have had.
Even caused a Strike once when Castlemain attempted to stop producing the beer in a wooden keg, only a few places actually sell it. completely different taste to there regular tapped beer. And it Cold.

I enjoy a number of the beers and ciders from the James Squires range. They are produced at the Malt Shovel Brewery in NSW. which is owned by Lion, a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Kirin (Japan). Who funnily enough also own the XXXX as well as Tooheys.

I am not much of fan of XXXX either

http://www.lionco.com/our-brands/alcohol-beverages-au/beer

And Sols are terrible. I had someone bring them to a party at my place and left 3 here...stayed in the cupboard for 12m before they were thrown away

But still better than Corona...even with lime

Remove this Banner Ad

Back