Competition Australian Basketball Association HQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Still waiting on a few entries. I would have tagged earlier but my wife and I just bought an airfryer and i've obviously been busy in fried chicken heaven.

Waiting on entries from:
Spanna_
SilvaComet
Bacon Warrior
The Half Back
Klim

And waiting for entries to be put into a single images from:
PeanutButter Pies
Kangas_11

Can the tagged people at least let me know what's going on so we can either wait for you or move forward? If i've tagged you and you have already sent your kit to me, I apologise, I copied them over to my spreadsheet in batches and may have missed one.
Can you move forward. My photoshop has gone to s**t.

I was lucky to get my entry in because lately I have been having so many problems with my Photoshop. I still cant get the scratch disk problem fixed.

I would have tagged earlier but my wife and I just bought an airfryer and i've obviously been busy in fried chicken heaven.
I am so glad we possess that information now...

Still waiting on a few entries. I would have tagged earlier but my wife and I just bought an airfryer and i've obviously been busy in fried chicken heaven.

Waiting on entries from:
Spanna_
SilvaComet
Bacon Warrior
The Half Back
Klim

And waiting for entries to be put into a single images from:
PeanutButter Pies
Kangas_11

Can the tagged people at least let me know what's going on so we can either wait for you or move forward? If i've tagged you and you have already sent your kit to me, I apologise, I copied them over to my spreadsheet in batches and may have missed one.
Sorry mate, haven't had a chance due to travelling to see the family, I'll get it sorted tomorrow morning

Forgot to tag Cadaver earlier as well.

I've had a read about the forum changeover, which may delay the start of this depending on when people get their entries in. I'll keep people posted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tried wedges, much better than ovening them. Highly recommended. Currently looking at donut recipes
Yeah, I wouldn't mind an update on this one.

So it looks like we'll be getting a new name in the new year - Footy Jumpers, Graphic Design and Air Fried Food

Okay, just about ready to go, just waiting on Spanna_ to get his entry into one image to me and then we'll be kicking off.

Still haven't heard from The Half Back , SilvaComet or Cadaver , if they haven't gotten in contact with me by the time Spanna gets his entry in we'll move forward without them.

I'm aware of the issues with the forum software changeover, i'll try to get a round up before it goes and then we may have to wait until the new software is up and running for round 2.

Okay, just about ready to go, just waiting on Spanna_ to get his entry into one image to me and then we'll be kicking off.

Still haven't heard from The Half Back , SilvaComet or Cadaver , if they haven't gotten in contact with me by the time Spanna gets his entry in we'll move forward without them.

I'm aware of the issues with the forum software changeover, i'll try to get a round up before it goes and then we may have to wait until the new software is up and running for round 2.
I think it's safe to say that spanna's entry will be the last.

Have we got any idea on whether voting will be impacted by the update?

I think it's safe to say that spanna's entry will be the last.

Have we got any idea on whether voting will be impacted by the update?

No idea, but we may lose votes from between the 26th and whenever the new software is up.

Okay, we ended up with 22 teams, which is a bit of an awkward number, but with awkwardness comes room for innovation and here is how this is going to work.

Each round will be a random fixture, starting with a first round of 11 games. The results will be tabled on a ladder as normal, but the twist is that after the conclusion of each round, the bottom 4 teams remaining on the ladder will be eliminated from the competition.

With 22 teams, that will mean there will be 5 rounds before 2 teams are left, who will then play off in the grand final.

First round will be up shortly!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back