Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting dumped via text just before her birthday.... Now I have no idea what to do with the present I bought her!

Will PM you my address.

How long did you go out for??? FWIW me and my ex broke up via text- after 3.5 years- but after a "round one" in person break up in March. (the end came in May)- but thats a bit different, just one person doing it out of the blue is bullshit.

troybe

Assistant to the Travelling Secretary
Apr 19, 2008
Bunnings Institute for the Galactically Stupid
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melb Stars, Man U, USC, NY Mets
Sep 3, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, South Adelaide

troybe

Assistant to the Travelling Secretary
Apr 19, 2008
Bunnings Institute for the Galactically Stupid
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melb Stars, Man U, USC, NY Mets
It was a custom made coffee mug that I ordered online for her, I can’t exactly return it but I don’t want to throw it away either. It’s nothing too fancy but it combined two things she loved.

Well that’s just s**t from her. Be the bigger person and give her the gift with no caveats attached.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Last edited:
Getting dumped via text just before her birthday.... Now I have no idea what to do with the present I bought her!
Sorry to hear that :( .
Would donating it to charity or regifting it to someone else in the future be an option?
Depends what you mean by custom made though (wouldn’t be feasible if it has your photos on it etc )

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
It was a custom made coffee mug that I ordered online for her, I can’t exactly return it but I don’t want to throw it away either. It’s nothing too fancy but it combined two things she loved.
Hit it with hammer, put all there pieces in a box and send it to her .. :D

Just write "sorry" on the card

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
- Film yourself putting your balls in and around the mug
- Give her the mug as a 'parting gift'
- Send her the footage after you've received confirmation that she's used the mug

You're welcome.

The Rock allegedly complaining about "snowflakes" etc. Social media abuzz with supporters of the anti snowflake conglomerate supporting what he says "respect ROCK! You are a legend!".

Nek minnut Rock denies ever saying that. Same peoples now say "rock is just saying that cause he be labelled alt right "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back