FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same with me but with cricket.

Dont watch the other grand slams either not even Wimbledon anymore. Its all about two weeks in jan tho
See I could watch cricket for 5 days easily but couldnt watch a 3 set tennis match.

Dunno. Everyone's different.

I used to love the Aus Open back in the Stefan Edburg, Sampras, Agassi, days then my interest slowly dribbled away.

I dont hate ut and may watch a few mins here and there but I find these days individual sports are hard to support because its 1 guy. Not a whole team.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

See I could watch cricket for 5 days easily but couldnt watch a 3 set tennis match.

Dunno. Everyone's different.

I used to love the Aus Open back in the Stefan Edburg, Sampras, Agassi, days then my interest slowly dribbled away.

I dont hate ut and may watch a few mins here and there but I find these days individual sports are hard to support because its 1 guy. Not a whole team.

Yeh i just cant even watch one ball of cricket. Is non existent to me. Used to love it in warne mcgrath days

About once every three years i go

Thats plenty for me its a slog to actually go.

I went a couple of years ago too had to be the hottest day as well was enjoyable tho not being the biggest fan either

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ive been once.

Saw Nadal v Lleyton

Nadal was just starting and you could tell he was gonna be good. Hewitt won in 3 sets but 3 tough sets.

I happened to be on Melb was the only reason I went.

Was good but weird being quiet and also when we went to get beers they lock the doors on you during the play so we had to wait ages each time to get back to our seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back