SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think most have 4 or 5 strikers tbh

Still think you’re above par, I think Laughlin will be semi-unique, same as Trav and Ingram. A lot of teams will be missing atleast one of those.

What does bring the score back a little is the general high scoring, Neser and OConnor especially.

Still think you’re above par, I think Laughlin will be semi-unique, same as Trav and Ingram. A lot of teams will be missing atleast one of those.

What does bring the score back a little is the general high scoring, Neser and OConnor especially.

I just realised i stupidly put Nielsen on field.
Could swear he was on my bench ffs.
Was going to play Moses over Nielsen.

AHHHHH

The number 1 team had neser Khan and weather before any trades.

He's killing it

I just realised i stupidly put Nielsen on field.
Could swear he was on my bench ffs.
Was going to play Moses over Nielsen.

AHHHHH

Ouch, never know what’s going to happen over tomorrow’s games thou, might work out alright.

The number 1 team had neser Khan and weather before any trades.

He's killing it

Yeah it’s a good team, hard to know exactly how he would have played this round thou. Already had 4 strikers (had Valente also) so wouldn’t want to go too hard with their bye next.

Great team, all those top teams are well placed for obvious reason

Had the VC on Weatherald hoping he’d go big at the Adelaide oval. Now praying for a minor miracle in his next game. At least with the Strikers playing the first 2 games of the round, even if he fails next match I don’t have to be stuck with him as my captain score.

Should I take Dunks 57 off the bench or play Harper? (by subbing Wade)
I'm guessing the safer option is to take it given Harper could score as low as 0?
What is the"par" score for taking a bench player?

I'm guessing the safer option is to take it given Harper could score as low as 0?
I would take Dunk’s score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ouch, never know what’s going to happen over tomorrow’s games thou, might work out alright.

Yeah it’s a good team, hard to know exactly how he would have played this round thou. Already had 4 strikers (had Valente also) so wouldn’t want to go too hard with their bye next.

Great team, all those top teams are well placed for obvious reason

I think i made up 500odd points on no1 last week, reckon that's my miracle for this bbl

Take everyday

Like everyone else said, need to take that from a single round player.

Harper has been in good form, might be worth playing over someone else still

Last edited:
Geeze it’s annoying when sides name their XI in alphabetical order as opposed to how their batting line up is.

Need to know where Devcich is batting so I can decide whether to field him or Ferguson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back