Mod. Notice Something may happen to Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Okay so some of you might have noticed the banner announcement over the last week or so about an upgrade or something along those lines occurring on Bigfooty.

Well whatever that is, it’s going to happen tomorrow or the next day or similar. It involves a bunch of stuff I don’t really understand like site cloning or alias something something. Anyhow the upshot of all of this is that when it happens, or concludes, a day or so of posting is going to go missing.

So try not to freak out and decide that you are being censored by PC thought police or similar. You’re not. A good approach would be to avoid posting anything of such timeless value that you can’t bear its loss to humanity because some of those thoughts may disappear.

For those of you that don’t read this, freak out as much as you like. Make certain to post your conspiracy theories as often as possible.

Last edited:
Actually you’re just being sensored by the PC thought police.

Suck it up.
You better hope the PC thought police comes in and takes away that horrific misspelling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh definitely more than previously - I’m getting a lot of pop-ups at the bottom of the screen as well.

To be fair, I acknowledge that I could solve this problem by paying for a subscription.
I’ll find out if the upgrade is supporting more ad space. If it is though, I’m not sure whether asking for it to limit the numbers will be successful given someone somewhere (not me) is making money from this, but it’s worth mentioning if it is getting on users nerves.

I’ll find out if the upgrade is supporting more ad space. If it is though, I’m not sure whether asking for it to limit the numbers will be successful given someone somewhere (not me) is making money from this, but it’s worth mentioning if it is getting on users nerves.

Probably worth mentioning - why not. Thanks PG.

That said, again, acknowledge that money needs to be made and that a simple membership would solve this significant issue in my life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back