Society/Culture Alex Jones / InfoWars lunacy

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy is a loon.

As Joe Rogan said, he thinks literally everything is a conspiracy to stop him.

Rogan tells a story of hanging out with him at a bar, where Jones was missed by the barmaid.

"Did you see that? They're trying to stop me having a drink," said Jones.

Everything is paranoia. Any hitch is designed to hinder him.

Now banned from YouTube and Facebook, Jones audience is shrinking.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/04/technology/alex-jones-infowars-bans-traffic.html

SAN FRANCISCO — After Silicon Valley internet giants mostly barred Alex Jones from their services last month, traffic to his Infowars website and app soared on the blaze of publicity — and the notorious conspiracy theorist declared victory.​
“The more I’m persecuted, the stronger I get,” Mr. Jones said on his live internet broadcast three days later. “It backfired.”​
Yet a review of traffic on Infowars several weeks after the bans shows that the tech companies drastically reduced Mr. Jones’s reach by cutting off his primary distribution channels: YouTube and Facebook.​

And his grotesque Sandy Hook conspiracy theories have landed him in legal trouble, with a civil action now gaining access to his financial and marketing records.

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...ies-legal-victory-alex-jones-infowars-778032/

Six families of victims of the Sandy Hook shooting won a legal battle against Alex Jones and InfoWars Friday after a judge ruled that the far-right conspiracy site must hand over internal marketing and financial documents as part of an ongoing lawsuit against InfoWars and its host.​

Post here to tell us all how you, too, think Jones is a fruit loop. Not one of the nice ones covered in sugar and sitting in a bowl of milk ready to be eaten. No. A disgusting fruit loop that has spilled on the floor and rolled under the fridge, now covered in cat hair and cockroach s**t, lying there ready for an innocent toddler to find and eat.

When do you think his black little heart will give out?

The guy is a loon.

As Joe Rogan said, he thinks literally everything is a conspiracy to stop him.

Rogan tells a story of hanging out with him at a bar, where Jones was missed by the barmaid.

"Did you see that? They're trying to stop me having a drink," said Jones.

Everything is paranoia. Any hitch is designed to hinder him.

Now banned from YouTube and Facebook, Jones audience is shrinking.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/04/technology/alex-jones-infowars-bans-traffic.html

SAN FRANCISCO — After Silicon Valley internet giants mostly barred Alex Jones from their services last month, traffic to his Infowars website and app soared on the blaze of publicity — and the notorious conspiracy theorist declared victory.​
“The more I’m persecuted, the stronger I get,” Mr. Jones said on his live internet broadcast three days later. “It backfired.”​
Yet a review of traffic on Infowars several weeks after the bans shows that the tech companies drastically reduced Mr. Jones’s reach by cutting off his primary distribution channels: YouTube and Facebook.​

And his grotesque Sandy Hook conspiracy theories have landed him in legal trouble, with a civil action now gaining access to his financial and marketing records.

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...ies-legal-victory-alex-jones-infowars-778032/

Six families of victims of the Sandy Hook shooting won a legal battle against Alex Jones and InfoWars Friday after a judge ruled that the far-right conspiracy site must hand over internal marketing and financial documents as part of an ongoing lawsuit against InfoWars and its host.​

Post here to tell us all how you, too, think Jones is a fruit loop. Not one of the nice ones covered in sugar and sitting in a bowl of milk ready to be eaten. No. A disgusting fruit loop that has spilled on the floor and rolled under the fridge, now covered in cat hair and cockroach s**t, lying there ready for an innocent toddler to find and eat.

When do you think his black little heart will give out?

I think Alex Jones is mostly playing a part though. His lawyer said as much during his recent court appearance.

He knows there is a profitable market of right wing nutters to peddle crazy conspiracy nonsense to.

What's really scary though, is the current US President thought Infowars was a show that he should be associated with. Really shows the type of people Trump is pandering to.

• Admin
I think Alex Jones is mostly playing a part though. His lawyer said as much during his recent court appearance.

He knows there is a profitable market of right wing nutters to peddle crazy conspiracy nonsense to.

What's really scary though, is the current US President thought Infowars was a show that he should be associated with. Really shows the type of people Trump is pandering to.
I'm not so sure.

If so, it is the same with a lot of public figures. But if you are knowingly trying to fool people into believing unbelievably s**t things in order to make money...

I wonder which parts of his personality are real and which parts are a character. He's been passionate about this stuff for a long ass time, so I'm sure he's real to an extent. But there's times where I have no doubt he's playing the "entertainer". Don't agree with the censorship of him though. Complyin' Ted's tweet on the subject is both hilarious and fair:

I wonder which parts of his personality are real and which parts are a character. He's been passionate about this stuff for a long ass time, so I'm sure he's real to an extent. But there's times where I have no doubt he's playing the "entertainer". Don't agree with the censorship of him though. Complyin' Ted's tweet on the subject is both hilarious and fair:

People made Facebook the arbiter of free speech by using it and agreeing to its terms and conditions.

Jones can have his web site. He can stand on a street corner and shout his rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did this guy get so famous anyway? I don’t understand the lineage.
I'm not sure, he used to have a public access tv show in Dallas Texas back in the late 80's. Was on the Y2K apocalypse hype train, and extremely anti W. Bush/Iraq War.

From my laymen looking into the guy he seemed to start out as a far less explicitly partisan figure getting involved in stuff like gun control debates, and was more in the vein of the kooks that would interview people about being abducted by aliens and satan worship (hence why he was friends with Joe Rogan back in the day). His initial appeal was similar to the appeal of someone like, say, Richard C. Hoagland, a guy who had the self-confidence to deliver extremely out there views and speculation with a captivating air of authority.

I would hazard a guess that the main thing that got him to blow up was his documentary thing he made where he infiltrated Bohemian Grove and filmed their "Sacrifice to Moloch" play thing. He did a good job of hyping it hype (despite the fact that G. William Domhoff had already word for word exposed literally everything Jones had in his doco and more in his 1974 book on Bohemian Grove a few decades before).

Not sure if they go into it in this video, but these film reviewers used to have a show on the same station as Alex Jones. The guy knew him as an acquaintance and is adamant that he is playing a character, and also expresses the view that he was a more or less harmless grifter up until the Sandy Hook false flag thing:

EDIT: Talks about knowing Jones at about 4:15 of that video.

Last edited:
I'm not sure, he used to have a public access tv show in Dallas Texas back in the late 80's. Was on the Y2K apocalypse hype train, and extremely anti W. Bush/Iraq War.

From my laymen looking into the guy he seemed to start out as a far less explicitly partisan figure getting involved in stuff like gun control debates, and was more in the vein of the kooks that would interview people about being abducted by aliens and satan worship (hence why he was friends with Joe Rogan back in the day). His initial appeal was similar to the appeal of someone like, say, Richard C. Hoagland, a guy who had the self-confidence to deliver extremely out there views and speculation with a captivating air of authority.

I would hazard a guess that the main thing that got him to blow up was his documentary thing he made where he infiltrated Bohemian Grove and filmed their "Sacrifice to Moloch" play thing. He did a good job of hyping it hype (despite the fact that G. William Domhoff had already word for word exposed literally everything Jones had in his doco and more in his 1974 book on Bohemian Grove a few decades before).

Not sure if they go into it in this video, but these film reviewers used to have a show on the same station as Alex Jones. The guy knew him as an acquaintance and is adamant that he is playing a character, and also expresses the view that he was a more or less harmless grifter up until the Sandy Hook false flag thing:

I think he'd a loveable kook that most people would enjoy if it wasn't for the Sandy Hook stuff.

Lol, I'd forgotten that theory.
Bill needed to sell all those leftover pills.

Hence, Alex and Brainforce.

128934555627494408.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back