Roast The Chronicles of Alan Richardson - Part II - Richo Resigns (16/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye bye at the bye?
2q3u9mx.jpg

st_trav_ofWA

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
AR: Well, don't worry. Don't worry. I'm not gonna to do what you all think I'm gonna to do,Which is just FLIP OUT! But let me just, let me just say, as I ease out of the club I helped build -- I'm sorry, but it's a FACT! -- that there is such a thing as being strong in the contest , a way of treating people.... Here Armo has.. he is stong in the contest. Armo is stong in the contest. In fact, he is coming with me. I'm starting a new team, and the Armo will come with me. You can call me sentimental. The Armo -- is coming with me.....

Armo to Ratten: i dont wanna go with him.....

Jun 23, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
AR: Well, don't worry. Don't worry. I'm not gonna to do what you all think I'm gonna to do,Which is just FLIP OUT! But let me just, let me just say, as I ease out of the club I helped build -- I'm sorry, but it's a FACT! -- that there is such a thing as being strong in the contest , a way of treating people.... Here Armo has.. he is stong in the contest. Armo is stong in the contest. In fact, he is coming with me. I'm starting a new team, and the Armo will come with me. You can call me sentimental. The Armo -- is coming with me.....

Who is Armo .i always here Daaave

Who is Renee Zellwinger in this scenario?

ScrappyDo

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2018
Omnipotent
AFL Club
St Kilda
in Lennys book he made mention that he really didnt feel he was a "player" until about 2002-2003 ... i remember Dal impressing me from day one .... Joey took some time he was sorta in and out early on... when Milney came in i thought it was a contest between him and Brett Moil to stay in the team
Reading stupid comments like that about Tom Mitchell makes me think its you who needs to grow up , what a pathetic thing to say, you should be so proud of yourself , Run along
Ok boys thats enough. Either you're here to talk about sacking Richo or you need to take it to PM. It's not about who's right or wrong, coz its become about an annoying argument between the two of you. Let it go or I'm going to make a point of inserting idiotic comments into your so called "conversation". Fairly warned, be thee, says l.

Ok boys thats enough. Either you're here to talk about sacking Richo or you need to take it to PM. It's not about who's right or wrong, coz its become about an annoying argument between the two of you. Let it go or I'm going to make a point of inserting idiotic comments into your so called "conversation". Fairly warned, be thee, says l.
Well Scrap , we had stopped until you had to step in and poke the bear again lol ;)

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
Now look what you two have done! You have George encouraging you to post on sacking Richo! I hope you're happy! Go to your rooms! 😂

Yep absolutely right - Carlsisle's about as much a star as Rance, McGovern (J), Hooker or Jake Lever.
Ok pass me the humble pie , i must say i have underrated Jake , i just checked his stats against Rance and McGov and he has them covered in most respects, sorry Jake my bad

but even you have to admit year on year he is improving with this year being the only backwards step due to injury ... some players will hit their potential in the first two seasons some it will take longer some it may never happen be it from injury, position, coaching, opportunity, dedication....
if Blake has an injury free year and performs poorly and is playing majority VFL footy then yeah he is in trouble and is fighting to make it but from what we saw pre injury and even what we saw post injury while not elite performance Blake had earnt his spot in the team and is an AFL quality player ... the test is to see if he continues the pre injury form and becomes an elite player or if he stagnates and is a run of the mill player ... i think we all hope he becomes elite

tbh i think there's a very real possibility he is playing somewhere else next year

Human Person

Custom title
Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Am I not pretty enough
Is my heart too broken
Do I cry too much
Am I too outspoken
Don't I make you laugh
Should I try it harder
Why do you see right through me

Am I not pleasing enough?
Is my win-loss broken?
Do I bomb it long too much?
Am I not well spoken?
Doesn’t our intensity last?
Should our contest be harder?
Why do I need a plan B?

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
This is a most terrifying image! :oops:

I can see it taking on the mantle of the boogy/boozy man in all children's nightmares!
As scary as waking up in bed next to Scratcher Neal! :tired:

Please tell me you've never woken up in a bed next to Sratcher, MM! Are you speaking on behalf of a friend?

mightymalaka

What we have here is a failure to communicate!
May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
Please tell me you've never woken up in a bed next to Sratcher, MM! Are you speaking on behalf of a friend?
Don't judge me man!
Years of therapy have taught me to let go of the shame

It may surprise you but the Ginger Ninja was a gentle lover! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back