Channel 9 Australian Open Television Coverage

Feb 14, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ch 9 pre-game show was good, like James Bracey but disappointing tennis coverage. Have 4 channels showing tennis and 3 of them have the same game on. I know one is high definition but surely they could show 3 different games !! Not any better than Ch 7 used to do

That super confident bride ad is going to drive me insane over the 2 weeks.

Looks like they are going to show every RLA match. Big break here full of fluff pieces means they are waiting for the next match to start

Rather that than show every ordinary player just because they are from Australia. I want to see how the best players are playing, even early. That said I could have avoided the 2nd set of Sharapova lol

romeohwho

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Ch 9 pre-game show was good, like James Bracey but disappointing tennis coverage. Have 4 channels showing tennis and 3 of them have the same game on. I know one is high definition but surely they could show 3 different games !! Not any better than Ch 7 used to do
Yep don’t get the point of showing it on different channels if the same game is on them. Just boring! :oops:

880efcf574921943e0af73ea671fc20f9f904bcd.jpeg

Nice work Channel NEIN

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
Thoughts on mcenroe tonight? I've heard a bit of his commentary before and i don't overly enjoy his style. Prefer courier.
I have channel surfed the cane train and Murray, so haven't caught him at the Australian open.

But I never liked his style at the us open. Opinionated, but pig headed. Bit like Warne in the cricket.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Back