The King Twins Punchable Heads

1546982793769.png

I am so glad these two ended up on separate teams. I don't know if I could deal with watching two identical punchable heads in the same side.

They ooze that rich private school wanka look. Like, the if you weren't rich and good at footy you would be a tall skinny nerd type look.

I am predicting that these two will go the same way as Fatrick McCartin and Tom Boyd, no not the premiership, the pea heartedness.

Book mark this thread. These over-hyped guppies will be s**t.*

* or annoyingly good like Matthew Lloyd.

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
View attachment 602732

I am so glad these two ended up on separate teams. I don't know if I could deal with watching two identical punchable heads in the same side.

They ooze that rich private school wanka look. Like, the if you weren't rich and good at footy you would be a tall skinny nerd type look.

I am predicting that these two will go the same way as Fatrick McCartin and Tom Boyd, no not the premiership, the pea heartedness.

Can you not see the jealousy oozing from your words?

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
With their football futures in the secure hands of Gold Coast & St.Kilda's development environments I welcome these future stars of the game.

Max couldn't get a game for us in 3 years when we were really s**t.
Now St Kilda are talking him up as the next big thing.

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
A Meltank supporter talking about private schoolboys and punchable heads. The ironing.

VINEY%20Jack.png
LEVER%20Jake.png
OLIVER%20Clayton.png

LEWIS%20Jordan.png
JONES%20Nathan.png
MELKSHAM%20Jake.png
PETRACCA%20Christian.png
May_297.png
HARMES%20James.png
Top row, centre, is in the process of marrying his teacher. Not sure how much older she is (who cares right) ..? Maybe a little private schooling there ..!!

Top row, centre, is in the process of marrying his teacher. Not sure how much older she is (who cares right) ..? Maybe a little private schooling there ..!!

Gee, hope he wasnt home schooled.

A Meltank supporter talking about private schoolboys and punchable heads. The ironing.

VINEY%20Jack.png
LEVER%20Jake.png
OLIVER%20Clayton.png

LEWIS%20Jordan.png
JONES%20Nathan.png
MELKSHAM%20Jake.png
PETRACCA%20Christian.png
May_297.png
HARMES%20James.png
Mmm such a lovely pack of thugs right there :$

BTW some of those are not rich private school boys in the essense of the King twins, probably check your facts before you throw shade.. Harmes went to public school in Hallam, Jordan Lewis is a Warnambool boy, Lever from Romsey,

Jones and May were both public school boys until they were given scholarships to private schools later in there high school football careers.

Jun 29, 2010
Bombay
AFL Club
Sydney
View attachment 602732

*wears a collared shirt*

harry000: "Private school wanka!"

*wears a collared shirt*

harry000: "Private school wanka!"

Breaking down the MFC club member stereotype one boganism at a time.

Just look at it:

1547502266541.png

And what about the caption????? Hasn't even played a game yet.

1547502329412.png

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
Mmm such a lovely pack of thugs right there :$

BTW some of those are not rich private school boys in the essense of the King twins, probably check your facts before you throw shade.. Harmes went to public school in Hallam, Jordan Lewis is a Warnambool boy, Lever from Romsey,

Jones and May were both public school boys until they were given scholarships to private schools later in there high school football careers.
Private schoolboys = MFC membership base. As I have told MAXIMUM GAWNAGE before, the establishment toffs despise you guys who didn't go to the right schools, and are only using you to fund their club because they'd rather buy another house in Portsea than pay a cent more than their annual MCC membership.

You can't deny the punchable heads.

Private schoolboys = MFC membership base. As I have told MAXIMUM GAWNAGE before, the establishment toffs despise you guys who didn't go to the right schools, and are only using you to fund their club because they'd rather buy another house in Portsea than pay a cent more than their annual MCC membership.

Yes quite punchable. Every club has their fair share of punchable heads.

Quite a few at the Tiggys for example.

Our boys are all loveable gentlemen and scholars and anyone who thinks of punching any of them is clearly suffering from small man syndrome. :rainbow:

How is it small man syndrome if you're taller than someone? :$

1547513958326.png
1547513992303.png

1547514031758.png
1547514100187.png

I read The Red Fox, and the toffs originally turned their nose up at Norm Smith when he first arrived as a player, because he was a blue collar worker.
They were going to trade him to Essendon, but Essendon would only take Norm and not also Len. Norm wouldn't leave the club without his brother.
I feel the elitist attitude of the past, along with our form the 50 years outside the Northey and Daniher eras has prevented us from having a larger supporter base.

Jul 3, 2012
Bayside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
QPR
Back