80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:
How does a golf link handicap work? Is something you should get right away or is it not necessary for a complete newbie playing first times?

Once you join a club and submit 3 comp cards you'll get an official Handicap. Its then linked to your golflink number

The national old course today. Played like dog s**t. Couldnt get off the tee and on the Old once uou're in the trees....well it's DEEP good luck finding your ball. Reckon I lost 6-7 balls.

A pathetic score in the low 20s with idk maybe 6 on the back nine. Seriouly s**t.

So after lunch when to the range and worked on my game. Tightened some things up and went back onto the Old course. Worked better and no lost balls.

Weather perfect, scenery perfect. Windy yes as usual

Anyone wanna have a round at Albert Park Sunday afternoon around 3pm? You'll need patience as I am learning and not reliable with my strokes.

Terrific track.
Unfortunately I had to pull out as I hurt my back last friday and turns out playing through the pain on Friday evening and Saturday were not good ideas. Kills me as I've driven past the course 4 times now and it looks mint!

Good news is that I have family in Port Fairy so i'm sure i'll be back and get the chance to play before too long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately I had to pull out as I hurt my back last friday and turns out playing through the pain on Friday evening and Saturday were not good ideas. Kills me as I've driven past the course 4 times now and it looks mint!

Good news is that I have family in Port Fairy so i'm sure i'll be back and get the chance to play before too long.
It's for the best

I’m going back to my old Ping putter. When I say old, I bought it in 2012 and it’s a very good putter. Just finished practicing with it for an hour and I’m happy with the session.
Nothing wrong with Ping. Years ago i bought a Ping Anser and i putted really well with it. Went on a golfing trip to Sydney with some mates and it was lifted out of my bag when i went inside to get a drink at the clubhouse. :mad:. Bought a Ping A Blade out of the pro shop and it took me no time at all to get used to it. Beautifully balanced putter. I love it and still have it.

Nothing wrong with Ping. Years ago i bought a Ping Anser and i putted really well with it. Went on a golfing trip to Sydney with some mates and it was lifted out of my bag when i went inside to get a drink at the clubhouse. :mad:. Bought a Ping A Blade out of the pro shop and it took me no time at all to get used to it. Beautifully balanced putter. I love it and still have it.
Touch wood when I say this but the Ping putter is a great putter, especially for short putts.

Had dinner with a guy who played it last week and said it has never looked better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back