Position 2019 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty standard backline for me at the moment - Lloyd, Whitfield, Williams, Roberton, Williamson, Collins (Hore, Wigg)

I just downgraded Oliver to Merrett in order to get Roberton, as i think he is a huge bargain and starting 3 rookie defenders may be overkill.

If they're break glass in case of emergency types, then why did GC sign Corbett and Burgess to 4 year contracts last month?

When a club signs an early twenties KPP to a 4 year contract, the club wouldn't be intending for them to sit in the reserves. Both those guys will play and are great bench pick ups. Collins probably a good pick too.

IIRC Gold Coast also extended Scrimshaw’s contract to 3 or 4 years early on in the piece.

I think those players will get plenty of game-time, but Gold Coast aren’t paragons of smart list management.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its Paige, nothing to see here move along.

I think Paige is a really accomplished SCer who provides great insight and advice to build a team around.

Discuss

I think Paige is a really accomplished SCer who provides great insight and advice to build a team around.

Discuss

You friends with Corey Norman? Been snorting anything lately?

I agree ....but it's good to get a variety of opinions, which is what this site is here for
Absolutely. SC insider reckons Robbo will play KPD - thing is we’ve got Brown & Carlisle to do that

Absolutely. SC insider reckons Robbo will play KPD - thing is we’ve got Brown & Carlisle to do that
To be fair ....as long as Brown's in your side, you're not going anywhere .....such a "meh" player

Surely you have other KPD options ......agree though Robbo is not a KPD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back