Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Time line before or after infinity war?
I see no iron-spider suit so you you think it could be before but no Tony Stark could indicate he is dead.

Good question.
Or Tony wont feature in the trailers.

I thought Jake is a bad guy in this. But he's fighting Water monster. So maybe he's ok? He's like a younger Dr Strange.

Kinda reminds me of London has fallen cause the hero who fought in america goes to london and has to fight again.

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
I see no iron-spider suit so you you think it could be before but no Tony Stark could indicate he is dead.

I feel like there will be a bit of time travel shananigans in ENDGAME and that maybe the timeline changes and he doesn't stow away?

The only other thing could be if the snap is undone with other means maybe everyone just respawns naked, meaning the iron-spider suit is gonskis.

Unless it takes place just before Infinity War, as when Spidey saves Iron Man in the park during IW Iron Man goes "Kid where'd you come from?" and Spidey replies "A field trip from..." and gets thrown towards the pond. Hard to make out where he says the trip was to, and the new trailer does says its a school trip to Europe.

Good question.

I thought Jake is a bad guy in this. But he's fighting Water monster. So maybe he's ok? He's like a younger Dr Strange.

Kinda reminds me of London has fallen cause the hero who fought in america goes to london and has to fight again.

Mysterio absolutely will be the bad guy in this. Few comic runs where he acts the hero but usually has something running in the background. But I look forward to how they take this character, originally I thought his use as a joke character in the Spiderman 2 the movie the game was perfect. Then after reading how he messes with Logan in Old Man Logan was great as well.
But considering how they changed the Vulture and had him fit in with the Avengers series as well, I can't wait to see how they change the character.

I feel like there will be a bit of time travel shananigans in ENDGAME and that maybe the timeline changes and he doesn't stow away?

The only other thing could be if the snap is undone with other means maybe everyone just respawns naked, meaning the iron-spider suit is gonskis.

Unless it takes place just before Infinity War, as when Spidey saves Iron Man in the park during IW Iron Man goes "Kid where'd you come from?" and Spidey replies "A field trip from..." and gets thrown towards the pond. Hard to make out where he says the trip was to, and the new trailer does says its a school trip to Europe.

Now THAT is a head *!!!!

Good question.

The theory being Mysterio is using illusions to pretend hes a hero to further whatever his plot is going to be.

Spoilers, he died a while ago.

Wrong he's still alive

10705835-large.jpeg

The theory being Mysterio is using illusions to pretend hes a hero to further whatever his plot is going to be.

Almost no doubt he created the monster he is fighting in the trailer thats why he wants Spiderman to stay out of it. I really hope they have something better in store than that twist though.

had a think about it. in the trailer it seems its the first time fury and parker meet. now they didnt actually meet in IW.

i think this is pre IW

Back