Position 2019 Defenders

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Its Paige, nothing to see here move along.

:straining:

paige.JPG

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Pretty standard backline for me at the moment - Lloyd, Whitfield, Williams, Roberton, Williamson, Collins (Hore, Wigg)

I just downgraded Oliver to Merrett in order to get Roberton, as i think he is a huge bargain and starting 3 rookie defenders may be overkill.

Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
If they're break glass in case of emergency types, then why did GC sign Corbett and Burgess to 4 year contracts last month?

When a club signs an early twenties KPP to a 4 year contract, the club wouldn't be intending for them to sit in the reserves. Both those guys will play and are great bench pick ups. Collins probably a good pick too.

IIRC Gold Coast also extended Scrimshaw’s contract to 3 or 4 years early on in the piece.

I think those players will get plenty of game-time, but Gold Coast aren’t paragons of smart list management.

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Its Paige, nothing to see here move along.

I think Paige is a really accomplished SCer who provides great insight and advice to build a team around.

Discuss

I think Paige is a really accomplished SCer who provides great insight and advice to build a team around.

Discuss

You friends with Corey Norman? Been snorting anything lately?

I agree ....but it's good to get a variety of opinions, which is what this site is here for
Absolutely. SC insider reckons Robbo will play KPD - thing is we’ve got Brown & Carlisle to do that

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Absolutely. SC insider reckons Robbo will play KPD - thing is we’ve got Brown & Carlisle to do that
To be fair ....as long as Brown's in your side, you're not going anywhere .....such a "meh" player

Surely you have other KPD options ......agree though Robbo is not a KPD

Back