Opinion 2019 Non Crows - Watts love got to do with it? #pick1herewecome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't play football in my living room, by myself, any time of the day or night. Video games I can. Otherwise I probably would.
You could probably murder someone too, but that doesn't mean you wouldn't enjoy watching a crime show. ;-)

Have you considered that your level of obsession is unhealthy? Three weeks on and banging the same drum. Ring 5AA or leave an Adelaide Now comment if it's still so important to you - the financial report is still there for everyone to see.

Yet here you are

Posting on the oppositions board

Go figure

But they do have intriguing and charming local customs, so there's that.
41fbfe19346d975eba443f95408641cf

b5ad3f85bb0fa469dbe322b4ee0734e4

Port-Adelaide-Wedding.jpg

loopaper.jpg

image.jpg

If they pick up Mitch it will be for a last resort option.

If he were that good he would have got a spot at Carlton.

Carlton aren’t smart enough to have picked him up, he might have be useful in their midfield

Once a week ain’t too bad, not as much as your complaining about India getting praised ;)
I have a very limited window for my complaining, though. I hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit off-topic but anyone else having issues loading the AFL website with an https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades (Ublock Origin)?

It appears that the AFL/Telstra are purposely breaking their website for anyone with Adblock enabled.
No, I’m using Adblock +.

I was having a few minor problems with AFL.com recently until Imupdated my software

The news.com now loads, but drops out within about 5 seconds though now

Bit off-topic but anyone else having issues loading the AFL website with an https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades (Ublock Origin)?

It appears that the AFL/Telstra are purposely breaking their website for anyone with Adblock enabled.
Using AdBlock from Google apps no problems

I see the filth are once again playing make believe and wishing for an alternate reality where Norwood were in the AFL instead of the Crows.

The interesting thing is that pretty much every Norwood supporter I know is more than happy with how things worked out.

"If only we went in first and Norwood 2nd then we would be the biggest club in SA" etc etc. Seems pretty obvious that they're playing the blame game again for their own failings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back