It’s Thor under water marvel’s better lol

Expecto Patronum.

Notsrs

Lol thought the same.

Critics love shitting on dc for no reason

Make a serious movie it’s too dark and bland there is no fun

Make a bright fun movie like aqua man
It’s Thor under water marvel’s better lol

Pretty much. Was a fun, coherent comic book movie, distinct from the others.

The decent of Mera and Arthur into the trench, with lit flare whilst being chased by countless sea creatures was a sight to behold in IMAX. Amazing scene.

Really enjoyed Wan’s camera work, particularly the one take action scenes. Atlanna in the opening, the Mera chase panning out to Manta v Aquaman in Sicily. Great stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Aqua and Mera came out of the sea (somewhere i cant remember) how did they summon the aussie pilot?
They didn't they walked onto the airfield they came ashore near and hired him.

The better question is how they got from the lost city in the desert to Sicily.

Another strong weekend at the box office, the smallest second week drop for a DCEU film in the US.

Approx $750m total now, comfortably overtaking JL and should account for Suicide Squad and BvS in the next week or two.

There’s definitely a pulse for DC with these stand alone films. Will likely see this again for a third viewing and that should do me, imax really was an experience. Keen for it again.

Another strong weekend at the box office, the smallest second week drop for a DCEU film in the US.

Approx $750m total now, comfortably overtaking JL and should account for Suicide Squad and BvS in the next week or two.

There’s definitely a pulse for DC with these stand alone films. Will likely see this again for a third viewing and that should do me, imax really was an experience. Keen for it again.

Casting the right director is so important, see Thor 3 and Anquaman

Zack Snyder is ******* terrible

Decent movie. Well directed fight scenes. Momoa was good and is the DC answer to Hemsworth.

The fish monsters attacking the boat and the subsequent dive was brilliant.

The negatives - felt like it went too long, I still have absolutely no idea how any of the characters powers work, the end battle sequence was an absurd CGI cluster* that must have resulted in way too many innocent deaths and Nicole Kidman's acting was atrocious.

Better than all DC movies except WW for me.

6/10

Decent movie. Well directed fight scenes. Momoa was good and is the DC answer to Hemsworth.

The fish monsters attacking the boat and the subsequent dive was brilliant.

The negatives - felt like it went too long, I still have absolutely no idea how any of the characters powers work, the end battle sequence was an absurd CGI cluster**** that must have resulted in way too many innocent deaths and Nicole Kidman's acting was atrocious.

Better than all DC movies except WW for me.

6/10
All the Atlanteans are superstong and nigh invulnerable (at least to surface weapons) and can breathe underwater and see in the dark as they're adapted to the Deep they're also really good swimmers. The Noble classes (see Kidman, Dafoe, Lundgren, Willson, Mera etc) can also breath air and are stronger and even less vulnerable with some also able to work magic.

Watched this tonight as it is now available...

Enjoyed it, they probably feel for the DC trap of trying to jam as much in as possible, that huge battle at the end was pretty bloody pointless... And just made it drag a bit for me.. Arthur could have just gone and challenged again when he got the trident.

Thought Momoa was fantastic, Mera is absolutely smoking hot. Visually it is brilliant, the scene with the dive off the boat at the trench was incredible. I really enjoyed the Treasure hunt style party of finding the map etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back