FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Jim Beam ad with everyone looking for someone named Eugene to give back his wallet. So irritating.
Especially when the bartender is in all the ALP ads since Howard, not because of the politics, but she says "MISTER Howard, MISTER Abbot etc" it's so sharp and I've never forgotten her. It's great marketing because it makes them sound like the old man down the road nobody likes.

I want real people on the political adverts and it takes me out of the realism when I see her working in other acting gigs.

Apparently those ads are meant to get people to watch it. Not sure how it accomplishes that. All it shows is how unfunny the hosts are and that it’s just a cringe show.

they have been show during the cricket on FOX, doesn't make me want to watch it

Apparently those ads are meant to get people to watch it. Not sure how it accomplishes that. All it shows is how unfunny the hosts are and that it’s just a cringe show.

I hate that those two stupid bints from "Gogglebox" are going to be on "I'm A Celebrity".

Firstly, they are not celebrities. Being filmed watching TV doesn't make you a celebrity.

Just shows how they are scraping the bottom of the barrel and this season is bound to suck.

Also, the young girl is repulsive, talking about cutting off her nipple or how she is having a nervous poo.

Thank goodness the tennis is on next week, so I can avoid IACGMOOH.

I hate that those two stupid bints from "Gogglebox" are going to be on "I'm A Celebrity".

Firstly, they are not celebrities. Being filmed watching TV doesn't make you a celebrity.

Just shows how they are scraping the bottom of the barrel and this season is bound to suck.

Also, the young girl is repulsive, talking about cutting off her nipple or how she is having a nervous poo.

Thank goodness the tennis is on next week, so I can avoid IACGMOOH.

i saw that ad at work and im thinking who the * are they, dont watch either of those shows

Safe to say we’re putting out a second rate cricket team, also second rate actors?

I wonder how much they get paid for them. If I was in their shoes I really wouldn't want to appear in ads like that - they're so bad they actually make me dislike the players involved.

Especially when the bartender is in all the ALP ads since Howard, not because of the politics, but she says "MISTER Howard, MISTER Abbot etc" it's so sharp and I've never forgotten her. It's great marketing because it makes them sound like the old man down the road nobody likes.

I want real people on the political adverts and it takes me out of the realism when I see her working in other acting gigs.

What shits me about that ad is the tagline.

If you stand up for what's right , then we're with you

Like that has anything to do with drinkin piss :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gillette ad would surely get a run with many?

Doesn't bother me personally, I don't think at any point they generalise too much.

Haven't seen it yet. Is it any worse than the Gavrilova or Wozniaki ones?

Haven’t seen those but Rafas at the ump chair talking to the ump about what he’s having the the umpire passes the food to him. So cringeworthy and not in a good way.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rafa’s UberEats ad during the tennis is singularly the worst ad ever made imho

Damn, came in here just to post that- but in general.

All of the *en Uber eats with tennis players or ex tennis players. Just all of you go order a dick and EAD.

Damn, came in here just to post that- but in general.

All of the ****en Uber eats with tennis players or ex tennis players. Just all of you go order a dick and EAD.

That was the first time last night I sat down to watch the tennis so I’ve only seen Rafas effort. I suspect the others are just as bad.

The Clive Palmer ads are appalling. I am sick of them being flogged during the tennis, can Twisted Sister please sue soon?
I haven't seen the Uber Eats ones as I am on holiday in a regional area right now, sounds like i'm lucky.

The Clive Palmer ads are appalling. I am sick of them being flogged during the tennis, can Twisted Sister please sue soon?
I haven't seen the Uber Eats ones as I am on holiday in a regional area right now, sounds like i'm lucky.
Fair to say you’re not gonna take it anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

Back