2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laird & Oliver easily
Yeah that is my preference too. I would love to have Lloyd but Laird should get much closer to his average than Merrett/Crouch get to Oliver/Kelly's. Obviously Laird and Oliver is the more expensive combination but i think the extra cost is justified.

Williams and billings (yeah i know...)

Ryan and punchable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Preuss plays, I don’t see how you can reasonably argue he won’t negatively impact Gawn’s scoring.

He wasn’t recruited to replace Hogan at CHF.
He also wasn't neccessarily recruited to play ....IMO he was recruited to replace Cameron Pederson & to be a backup to Tom McDonald, given Hogan's departure & Weideman still not having cemented a spot

Same until teams are named that is.
I can't understand why Gawn was the first picked in our sides last year .....performed amazingly, and now Coaches don't want to pick him .......Coaches missed both Grundy and Martin last year, because of supposed 2nd Ruck sharing fears .....what happened? ..nothing

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I can't understand why Gawn was the first picked in our sides last year .....performed amazingly, and now Coaches don't want to pick him .......Coaches missed both Grundy and Martin last year, because of supposed 2nd Ruck sharing fees .....what happened? ..nothing

tenor.gif
Thats a great point but this black duck had Lycett, made 170k and had Grundy as his next target. Quack!!
Taps nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back