Leagues Bigfooty Supercoach Tragics 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time of the year where we call for expressions of interest for the BigFooty SuperCoach Tragic leagues.

We'll begin with invitations for those that were in Tragics 1 and Tragics 2 to reclaim their spot in the same league this year. RSVP's for these invitations need to take place in this thread by February 11th. At that stage, we'll reassess what numbers we have and what spots are available in each league.

If there are any regulars that didn't play last year that would like to join up this year, please reply stating your interest so we can put you on the standby list to fill spots that become vacant. When we say "regulars", we mean users who post here weekly throughout the SuperCoach season and have done so for at least two years.

If you are relatively new to the board, or you only post on this board now and then, it's highly unlikely you will get a spot in these leagues for the 2019 season, but if you're keen to jump on board in 2020 then the onus is on you to become a regular poster throughout the year in 2019.

The aim of these leagues is purely and simply to increase the banter and competition amongst the regulars here. Generally speaking, it's not about the H2H each week, it's about trying to get the league in to the highest ranking possible by helping and giving advice to fellow league members.

Last years thread, for those wanting a big of an insight, last years thread is located here, 2017 is located here, 2016 is located here, 2015 is located here, and 2014 is located here.

Entry fee will again be $50 for the year and the prizes will be:
Highest points overall: $300
Highest round score: $100

1st in league finals: $250
2nd in league finals: $150
3rd in league finals: $50
4th in league finals: $50

BF Tragics League 1
Jiska | Jiska's Allstars
TheBeardAmigos | Strike Force
ohhhhhcyril | Stinky Fingers
Kadog | Carn the Pies
toxic | Toxic
chism | Chappys Cowboys
SureBuddy14 | Number1
Keg on Legs | Balls n All
cockarfitt | cockarfitt
Seymour Skinner | DylanGrimesFanClub
Huttabito | Mumma's Bois @ SCT
captainchardonnay |
hoddo | Diamantina Drovers
Goats | Stargazing Goats
Thuggee_Cult | I dream of heeney
here2tellyouwhy | Ferris the bird
Gutsroy | M. Gayfer Allstars
Bob Cobb | Warma Turtles

BF Tragics League 2
Jiska | Jiska's Allstars
balmainforever | Balmain Forever
Werewolf | Blackers
raveneyes | Motown Sharks
shotgun_blues | Disunited United
Cudi | Flint Tropics
obese arachnid | Krakouer Hymen
Rorys458 | Emily & Sam's Boys
big_bazza | TeamHonk
pincrusher | pincrusher
Spacedog | The Spacedogs
enobrien | Screwfacecapital
dUkezz | delicious
failtosucceed | failtosucceed
gigantic | Toe Bashers
Selfconfesdaflnerd | THE2019SCWINNER
dennis confetti | dennis confetti
WaynesWorld19 | Goat Lord

Last edited:
I'm happy to donate again, I'm a helluva philanthropist.

Krakouer Hymen.

Uncle Jiska, you need to get off the drugs, or take more.

"If you are relatively new to the board, or you only post on this board now and then, it's highly unlikely you will get a spot in these leagues for the 2018 season, but if you're keen to jump on board in 2019 then the onus is on you to become a regular poster throughout the year in 2018."

Last edited:

Thanks Jiska for doing God's work

Team name under consideration but was Balls n All last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jiska

Cmon

If you are relatively new to the board, or you only post on this board now and then, it's highly unlikely you will get a spot in these leagues for the 2018 season, but if you're keen to jump on board in 2019 then the onus is on you to become a regular poster throughout the year in 2018.

Updates required

Sir Skid

You back in bud?
Hey Tox.
Thanks for the nudge but honestly I wouldn't do it justice and just feel I'd bring a league down. Tragics leagues need to be competitive I reckon.

Hey Tox.
Thanks for the nudge but honestly I wouldn't do it justice and just feel I'd bring a league down. Tragics leagues need to be competitive I reckon.

You had me at hello

Skids IN

Hey Tox.
Get in there Skid. You can’t be worse than Uncle Jiska!

Oh come on. The minimum standard has to higher than that surely.. :$
Look, if there's a spare spot ok but don't want to push anyone out. Haven't posted on SC board for ages either.

I'm happy to donate again, I'm a helluva philanthropist.

Krakouer Hymen.

Uncle Jiska, you need to get off the drugs, or take more.

"If you are relatively new to the board, or you only post on this board now and then, it's highly unlikely you will get a spot in these leagues for the 2018 season, but if you're keen to jump on board in 2019 then the onus is on you to become a regular poster throughout the year in 2018."
Jiska

Cmon

If you are relatively new to the board, or you only post on this board now and then, it's highly unlikely you will get a spot in these leagues for the 2018 season, but if you're keen to jump on board in 2019 then the onus is on you to become a regular poster throughout the year in 2018.

Updates required
Good to see ppl are reading

Says a bloke who hasn’t finished top 4 in any of the 5 seasons :rolleyes:

In again. Formerly Nakia
* me. You’ve gone back again? You change names more than toxic changes his underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back