Prediction Ben Cavarra will kick more goals this year than Jake Stringer

Gowers came close and I'd take Gowers for his incredible Instragram account alone.

Serious cat: Schache will be considered a more important player to the Bulldogs than Stringer is to the Bombers. I'm not a believer.

spider1004

Debutant
Jul 31, 2009
Williamstown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I've seen enough. The bloke was kicking freakish goals all day at open training. Imagine Stringer's talent in a bloke who isn't a complete tool and that's Cavarra. Will be the next Steven Milne.

He Certainly knows where the goals are and doesn't mind a tackle or two - at this early stage he's not doing his case any harm at all!

RedWhite&Blue

Premiership Player
Jul 21, 2005
Vic
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A headline and story I'd like to see sometime this year...

BULLDOGS UNEARTH ANOTHER GEM
First year revelation, Ben Cavara is the latest player selected late in the draft by the Bulldogs to take the AFL by storm kicking his second bag of 5 goals yesterday at Marvel Stadium. Bulldogs list manager, Sam Power has picked up where his predecessor, Simon Dalrymple, had left off, making shrewd selection decisions that are paying off in spades now, a mere 8 months later. Cavara, Billy Gowers, Josh Schache and 'The Bont' have come together to form one of the most effective forward lines in the club's history, illustrated by yet another 120+ point scoreline this year in the game against Hawthorn on the weekend. The Bulldogs are averaging 124 points a game in 2019 which is almost double what they were capable of last year...

Last edited:
I've seen enough. The bloke was kicking freakish goals all day at open training. Imagine Stringer's talent in a bloke who isn't a complete tool and that's Cavarra. Will be the next Steven Milne.
Wait ... are you saying he's not a complete tool but he's the next Stephen Milne?

Something there doesn't compute.

Tool rating tests are underway

1547799922785.png
1547799938515.png
1547799953156.png

Triple Baileys

Club Legend
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I like this Cavarra too, he looks like he could make it. FP: Cavarra. HFF: Bailey Dale. Could be a dangerous mix.

And I have heard his nickname is "Kava". Kava Cavarra.

Maybe I'll have some Kava as well as some Baileys. :p

I like this Cavarra too, he looks like he could make it. FP: Cavarra. HFF: Bailey Dale. Could be a dangerous mix.

Lucky we didnt get Carlisle or we might have had triple Baileys on ice?

BrisDog

Premiership Player
Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

I have given Kava a good nudge in the Pacific Islands over the years and is does f*%k all apart from make your tongue numb.

I wanted to rate it, similar to Bev with Ayce in 2015, but in the end I realised it was not particularly good at anything.

bobs head soup

Peanuts Peanuts
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I have given Kava a good nudge in the Pacific Islands over the years and is does f*%k all apart from make your tongue numb.

I wanted to rate it, similar to Bev with Ayce in 2015, but in the end I realised it was not particularly good at anything.
I can't believe you posted about something that seemed highly promising but failed to deliver, and missed the opportunity to get in a Tom Boyd dig. You never cease to surprise Scrag.

Triple Baileys

Club Legend
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Well maybe it was spelt "Carver." Carver Cavarra.

gangsta deluxe

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Rajasthan Royals!!!

Face numb too, but no cognitive effects I could ever ascertain... and the cognitive effects are really the point. Particularly if it tastes as s**t as kava.

Triple Baileys

Club Legend
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I love the fact we went from Cavarra to Meth to Kava to the price of cocaine in 22 posts on this thread.

Maybe I should feel bad about introducing the Kava element. But if the government says its ok to drink Kava, hey, let's all drink Kava. Cellarbrations Time Come On!!!

Last edited:
Back