Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Maybe she's preggas?
Ducking hell, what am I going to tell my wife?
3EB0FC2A-7197-4290-999A-2AD1DC955D84.gif

My Tilly

Premium Gold
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
She's a gun man.

In an era of utter shitness from the media and all the complete flogs and dipshits that infiltrate the sport in the form of 'reporters', 'journos', 'experts' etc. she is somewhat of a beacon of inoffensiveness.

She's articulate, knowledgeable, presents well, is professional and clearly has a rapport with the footy people she deals with.

Minus the ego.

One of the best posts I have read on here.
Nailed it.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
QUOTE]
Pot bellies you say?
To good a segue to pass up

• Fabienne : I was looking at myself in the mirror.
    Butch : Uh-huh?
    Fabienne : I wish I had a pot.
    Butch : You were lookin' in the mirror and you wish you had some pot?
    Fabienne : A pot. A pot belly. Pot bellies are sexy.
    Butch : Well you should be happy, 'cause you do.
    Fabienne : Shut up, Fatso! I don't have a pot! I have a bit of a tummy, like Madonna when she did "Lucky Star," it's not the same thing.
    Butch : I didn't realize there was a difference between a tummy and a pot belly.
    Fabienne : The difference is huge.
    Butch : You want me to have a pot?
    Fabienne : No. Pot bellies make a man look either oafish, or like a gorilla. But on a woman, a pot belly is very sexy. The rest of you is normal. Normal face, normal legs, normal hips, normal ass, but with a big, perfectly round pot belly. If I had one, I'd wear a tee-shirt two sizes too small to accentuate it.
    Butch : You think guys would find that attractive?
    Fabienne : I don't give a damn what men find attractive. It's unfortunate what we find pleasing to the touch and pleasing to the eye is seldom the same.

Back