If you have personalised number plates you represent everything that is wrong with society

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely, there's some real creeps out there. These are people who would camp outside her house, head to all the red carpets, stuff like that. Not fans who just love her music and her as a person (so much so they'd consider paying $400 for personalised number plates)

I think anyone who professes to love a celebrity 'as a person' is a bit weird unless they actually know them.

I think anyone who professes to love a celebrity 'as a person' is a bit weird unless they actually know them.

Probably not the best choice of words, her personality is probably the best way of describing it. I love how she speaks her mind, doesn't care what others think, she's caring, kind, and she loves her fans

I remember seeing a canary yellow RX7 similar to the one pictured back in the late 90s (when they still cost around $80-90k) one dreary Sunday morning outside Dome nightclub.

It got rear ended when the driver stopped to talk to someone in the line to Dome.

Out stepped two massive 'Roid Bois' , and I thought they were going kill the poor bloke in the car behind.

There would have been a few thousand dollars worth of damage, I reckon. The dudes must have been really munted, because they checked the damage and said not to worry about it.

How is any of this relevant to the thread? The in question numberplate was "ONTICK".

If that doesn't scream probable cause to any passing cop, I don't know what would.

Note: I may or may not have been waiting in said line for entry in Dome. I don't really recall what happened inside though. Don't judge me. I was young dumb and full of...

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

The best thing about personalised plates is that they are transferable.

Pick the right combo that no one else has yet and you'll be able to on sell it at a profit.

5HARON is for sale in NSW. For $19,900. I am not making this up.

https://www.mrplates.com.au/search

So basically find a bogan name with a unique spelling and drinks are on you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Especially adults. Like 30 + claiming love and ownership of celebrity is incredibly immature. Like go "talk to a professional" nuts.

Friend of mine once broke up with her boyfriend back in the day because she found a folder on his computer full of pics of Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Said she wouldn't have minded if it had been a file full of pics of various women, but the fact they were all of one celebrity was creepy.

Friend of mine once broke up with her boyfriend back in the day because she found a folder on his computer full of pics of Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Said she wouldn't have minded if it had been a file full of pics of various women, but that the fact they were all of one celebrity was creepy.

hahahaha yeah he is having an exclusive love in with one actress, i "kind of" get where she is coming from. However, on face value, it is a pretty funny thing to break up over.

I know friends that love certain singers and maintain this claim over them like they love them the most or something. I just find it so weird. It reminds me of being in primary school.

Also, I'm pretty sure Perth has the highest per-head numbers of personalised number plates. In the world.

The thread title is pretty self explanatory - in 99.98% of cases, personalised number plates are abysmally bad. The remainder reach the dizzying heights of 'barely acceptable'.

J4S0N6
RUP4IT
HYPNTC

What the hell were you thinking?
There's one getting around the Valley - MOEGAL
I have no idea why she would pay to advertise to everyone that she's from Moe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back