The Bigfooty Official Week 14 thread - Spider Mitchell is back and Nick Collison jersey retired

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not tanking, you're just plain s**t because that's all Cleveland can be when there is no LeBron.

http://www.tankathon.com/pick_odds
Well ironically from what I heard (could be wrong didn’t follow that era) the 90’s cavs were basically the 2010/11/12 Chicago Bulls.. good team in the east that always came up short vs the best player in the league

Well ironically from what I heard (could be wrong didn’t follow that era) the 90’s cavs were basically the 2010/11/12 Chicago Bulls.. good team in the east that always came up short vs the best player in the league
Lol no

They were good but not that good

They'd have been beaten by any of the western teams that made the finals.

The blazers, Sonics and suns were some seriously talented teams

Lol no

Lol no

I’ll take your word for it over randoms arguing on twitter

Lol no

I think he means the 88-93 Cavs?

They were pretty damn good when they were healthy. Dunno if they would have beaten the Blazers in the 92 Finals, but given they only finished two games short they were legitimate contenders that year.

If any team has ever had a rookie crop as good as Daugherty, Price, Harper, Williams & Newman as the Cavs did in '86 I'm yet to hear of it.

They were pretty damn good when they were healthy. Dunno if they would have beaten the Blazers in the 92 Finals, but given they only finished two games short they were legitimate contenders that year.

If any team has ever had a rookie crop as good as Daugherty, Price, Harper, Williams & Newman as the Cavs did in '86 I'm yet to hear of it.
Have you not seen Celtics recent crops?

They were good, yes health played a part, and the ferry trade.....

They just couldn't get over the hump against a couple of teams that were just too good.

Much like the Pacers and Knicks of the mid to late 90s

Were they the first to go with the Jordan stopper? Gerald Wilkins?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He only starts stuff when there are 20 people between him and the bloke he acts tough to.

I always lol at these nba fights. safest place to be is in the middle of one.

And these guys are ripped, massive units. Bench press a s**t load. Squat truck loads (except chandler, t). Yet come fight time a scrawny, noodle armed ref is able to hold them back.

Fake tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back