Rumour Like father, like son

Remove this Banner Ad

Shared this story a few times.
Shared a lift at the old MMM studios in St Kilda East many years ago with JB & BT, before entering the lift and the subsequent trip up 2 floors all which prob took about 60 seconds I reckon JB said "f**k" around a dozen times.
BT appeared to have no idea what he was rambling on about and I think might have said okay or right once.
Just remember thinking what a dickhead so it appears the son hasn't fallen far from the tree.
You know you're ****ed when BT thinks your talking nonsensical s**t

Tall poppy syndrome alive and well on this forum. JB’s son stuffs up and we lay the boots into a 22 year old kid and the his old man to boot. Never change big footy, coz we are all so perfect and all....
Yep. It’s interesting to see how many find the video hilarious when I myself find it troubling and confronting. I hope this isn’t the start of a downward spiral for the young lad and he’s able to get himself right regardless of how much of an egotistical knob his old man may come across as.

Tall poppy syndrome alive and well on this forum. JB’s son stuffs up and we lay the boots into a 22 year old kid and the his old man to boot. Never change big footy, coz we are all so perfect and all....
No its not TPS, and when you are 22 you are not a kid and you know what you are doing and deserve everything that comes you way when you commit the things he commited.

It's all a bit sad until he runs away like napolean dynamite lol. Then that prissy bird saying "can he just go" makes me think they're all an absolute cesspool of cnuts.
All of you.
ALL OF YOU!
HMMMMM

JB was a state cricketer who averaged in the 40s, went on to host the news in Adelaide. Have a breakfast show then be the face of MMM footy, have a successful drive show, host the footy show, Sunday footy show, call on 9 for both footy and cricket and the Olympics. All while being President of North Melbourne in a tumultuous time and saving the footy club he loves from relocation.

I have nothing but respect for him and I don't wish I'll on him and his son just because he 'appears' arrogant.

******* sad campaigners

Hardly surprising.
The real question is how many media personnel are not indulging on coke?
Id hazard a guess that more are than are not. Surely as rampant as the use within the AFL

Never made a mistake in your life?

Also, early 20's is still young FFS.
Yes but if my son done the things that dick done he would deserve the worst coming to him, and he is still no kid at his age. and yes i made bad choices and payed for them deservedly but none like this clown did.

JB was a state cricketer who averaged in the 40s, went on to host the news in Adelaide. Have a breakfast show then be the face of MMM footy, have a successful drive show, host the footy show, Sunday footy show, call on 9 for both footy and cricket and the Olympics. All while being President of North Melbourne in a tumultuous time and saving the footy club he loves from relocation.

I have nothing but respect for him and I don't wish I'll on him and his son just because he 'appears' arrogant.

******* sad campaigners
Oh **** in that case I absolve him of any sin. The self entitled **** stick

Oh **** in that case I absolve him of any sin. The self entitled **** stick

The * are you talking about?

Being arrogant means you deserve your son to go off the rails? ******* sad you wish Ill on someone you've never met you ******* loser

Ok so indulging in criminal behaviour is ok by you? I don’t give a **** if he was a state cricketer in fact that makes me want to see him **** ****** even more.
Oh and next time please use correct grammar otherwise I may mistake you for a bachelorette candidate.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* sad campaigners
'Dad was always working' thing here perhaps?

Agree with you, JB is one of the better footy media performers and obviously driven and successful in his chosen field.

Didn't impress many when he walked out on his shield contract with SA to take up a media job

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

You must be super angry with Colin Ingram, then.

I mean, how dare these guys come to a mutual agreement to leave early when they have good reasons for wanting to do so and the effect on the team is negligible?

You must be super angry with Colin Ingram, then.

I mean, how dare these guys come to a mutual agreement to leave early when they have good reasons for wanting to do so and the effect on the team is negligible?
I think if you knew the details of Bradshaw leaving you would understand it's a different situation
So stop generalizing

Big deal auto correct
Don't get feisty cos you're a Kangas supporter
That's your only beef and argument
The facts remain the same

LOL, "auto correct". The fall-back of the ignorant.

Actually, my only beef is that you've come here to join the stick-the-boots-in party, but you missed all the good points that everyone else made, so your only contribution was trivial to the point of being a waste of bandwidth. Not unlike your player's girlfriend's mother was a hooker trivia on the other thread.

In B4 your condescending "the adults are talking" "sweetie" "dear", etc. tripe.

LOL, "auto correct". The fall-back of the ignorant.

Actually, my only beef is that you've come here to join the stick-the-boots-in party, but you missed all the good points that everyone else made, so your only contribution was trivial to the point of being a waste of bandwidth. Not unlike your player's girlfriend's mother was a hooker trivia on the other thread.

In B4 your condescending "the adults are talking" "sweetie" "dear", etc. tripe.
Well you're so good with the big words but you ain't said anything to back up your viewpoint just your own reactionary tripe
Fact is I was very close to all the incidents so I said all that I needed to say
You opened your mouth to disagree but you haven't said any facts to prove otherwise
You just got upset cos you're a North supporter
You're just another keyboard warrior
You need to understand what a rumour forum means , Dear .

Oh, the irony of you using the term "keyboard warrior" on another.

There are good rumours and then there are trivial, boring, I-want-my-30-seconds-back types of rumours. You post only the latter. I have no reason to doubt you have first hand knowledge on these things; all of us are exposed to day to day happenings that are not interesting to anyone else.

Oh, the irony of you using the term "keyboard warrior" on another.

There are good rumours and then there are trivial, boring, I-want-my-30-seconds-back types of rumours. You post only the latter. I have no reason to doubt you have first hand knowledge on these things; all of us are exposed to day to day happenings that are not interesting to anyone else.
If that was your problem you would have said so in the first place not a bradshaw/ Ingram tit for tat cos I'm a North supporter s**t but you kept up the reaction as you went along
Classic keyboard warrior 101
You don't find it interesting fine but don't presume to speak on behalf of everyone else
Were classifying rumours now are we
Please give us the guidelines

Remove this Banner Ad

Back