Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 7

Hope Nadal and Djokovich both lose. I'd like to see a new guy win for a change.

Can't see how Novak loses now unless injury.....

Nice to Tsitipas break through, not as big as the Millman win at the US open but still pretty big. ;)

ItsGameTime

Cancelled
Jan 29, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Stefanos better not lose the next march. I can't get behind all the hate and disrespect. I would rather have Fed winning GS than players who don't want to be there. Stefanos played a great mature match. Wouldn't mind a Zverev v Stefanos final.

I would love that final actually.

swanssince2002

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2018
21kms from Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
May not have time to watch tennis over the year since majority of the time it takes place in USA/Europe. I know its all on tennis TV but is there a cheaper way of getting it apart from nigerian streams?

Can't see how Novak loses now unless injury.....

Nice to Tsitipas break through, not as big as the Millman win at the US open but still pretty big. ;)

His brain will explode when they play with the lights yet again

Ohh Rebecca Maddern is looking delcious right now

And LOL at the fairweather fans leaving RLA right now!

ItsGameTime

Cancelled
Jan 29, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Based on what I've seen this tournament I wouldn't want to run into Raonic. If he stays fully focused the entire match like he has been he can push anyone, his serve has been unplayable.

That's why I am worried about it as a Zverev fan.

Raonic has played better than I have ever seen him this tournament. Hoping Zverev finds a way tomorrow.

My mate just said the same thing to me!

Watch him s**t the bed next game after knocking out the only bloke who could beat Rafa or Joker.

He has the game, and Federer wasn't beating Nadal or Novak anyway. Rather this bloke get an opportunity in a QF or semi.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Awesome. I thought he'd win tbh. Just a gut feeling. That kid's unreal. I would have picked Sharapova over Barty though so that tip would have got cancelled out.

Anyway, ******* great win by the kid. Good on him, and great for the game/Open.

Me too. I wonder if RBA will make the final? He has had an impressive tournament this year.

Won't beat Nadal even if he gets through next round. Nadal is RBA but 10 times better.

Same could of been said about tonight

That game against berdych means squat, he is a useless Pea heart

Not really, Tsitipas has already had some great results and has an amazing game. Tiafoe first big result is here and with questionable technique has had soem great wins but havsn't played anyone to the standard of the Rafa.

Back