Random Discussion Thread 138- Irregular Trumpet Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hobart are just super lucky that their former Australian players aren’t in favour, and that Archer isn’t eligible for England yet.

No other team would have their A squad out there for the full season.

Don’t @tpaine me

What world do we live in when the Scorchers/Wildcats are jokes and the Glory are flying the flag?
CS2JWI3UcAAr867.jpg

Well Richardson's in the Test squad now and if the selectors have any sense they'll be playing him ahead of Siddle, but they don't so we can look forward to being incredibly frustrated as he runs the drinks out to Siddle and the boys for the next couple of weeks. Either way, he won't be back. Hopefully Dorff isn't too badly hurt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Wednesday the maximum will be 20°C lower than today's was. I'm not complaining but, what the hell weather?
Yep this spring/summer has been strange. Every time it’s been hot, rain or drizzle has followed it.

Things I Learned while watching the NFL today

-Holy s**t those were two amazing games to get at this stage of the season
-OT rules are terrible, too much depends on the coin toss
-In five years we’ll find out Brady is a robot powered by Lombardi trophies
-I really wanted a Chiefs Saints SB so * me I guess
-Refs in all sports are bad, the missed call on pass interference on the Rams is unbelievable

Oh and I don’t know if I’ve heard Tony Romo call before, but he was like a soothsayer out there. Called an amazing game.
Was he doing the Pats-Chiefs game? I only caught the last 2 minutes plus OT, but there was one commentator who was calling all of the Pats plays before the snap. Incredible insight.

Was he doing the Pats-Chiefs game? I only caught the last 2 minutes plus OT, but there was one commentator who was calling all of the Pats plays before the snap. Incredible insight.
Yeah that was him. Just knew what would happen before each play it felt like. There was one where he called out Gronk, circled a safety and said something like "if he comes down watch for the pass over the top" and was spot on. Eerie.

Yeah that was him. Just knew what would happen before each play it felt like. There was one where he called out Gronk, circled a safety and said something like "if he comes down watch for the pass over the top" and was spot on. Eerie.
Meanwhile we get "chaos ball" and "Big Boy McEvoy!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back