Analysis Random NORTH thoughts not worthy of a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to the shop at Arden st on Saturday in the advertised opening hours but it was closed - anyone know when things get back to normal?
Advertised 10-1. Would be pissed off too to travel in and find them closed. Not too hard to place a note online.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, how do some of these people get a job writing about sport?

Check out the last sentence:

View attachment 608145

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/ev...1/news-story/85d7844f0da798de91df8027a6462b11
Jesus Christ. Really hoping the Jacobs omission is cos of the injuries. I'm not exaggeraring when I say I reckon he's our most important player bar Goldy, Sideshow and Taz. No idea why smirking McFlogald gets a gig either. I seriously wanna deck him every time he coughs up the pill, and meanders back into position with that ******* look on his face. I'd give Pittard a go over him any day, and I've never rated Pittard. At all. Just wanna be spared from McDonald.

Carey effortlessly kicking goals from 55m to 60m out

Drop punts that is

I used to stand up behind the Ponsford end goals with my hands in the air to give him a target to shoot at.

In my feeble little mind I was helping the king, but in reality he could have kicked them with his eyes shut when he was "on".

20 years later and I am still staggered about what he could do when he went "next level".

He simply made other very good AFL players look like school kids, and I shudder to think what he would have done with two good shoulders post mid 90's.

I think the elephant in the room is Ryz no longer being a mod. Where is the send off? Where is the transparency so we know we can now treat him like s**t and an equal? King Corey I'm about ready to take that 1 vote away!

Ryz was just Clark Kent round these parts.

As for your fury, channel it in the correct manner please.

tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back