Glenn Maxwell and his future

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Langer getting "grumpy" at the press conference.
Proven to be at best a liar the day after the press conference, took that journo to task, and next day the truth came out

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Just saw the press conference. You can ask 'did that happen' a million times but without providing any clarification on what DID happen coupled with death staring a reporter, you can expect the same amount of scrutiny moving forward.
Yet today the leaked email says it did happen , so langer is a campaigner, the press will get him

It shouldn't have been continued when it was clearly unwelcome.
Wha? You know the nicknames most people hate are the ones that stick, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Justin Langer/ACB just come out and tell every one what Glenn Maxwell has to do in their opinion to make the test side and then end of story.A little unfair if his performances in the T20/1 day games effect his test selections.4 shield games to go "let him play in all of them for Victoria' and then we can perhaps pass judgement on whether he is suitable for test selection or not.
It's crystal clear.

Interesting comment by Mitchell Johnson.Maxwell as the World Cup captain,Handscomb the keeper batting at 7,Short opens and Finch batting down the order.

If Finch plays he opens, simple.

Interesting comment by Mitchell Johnson.Maxwell as the World Cup captain,Handscomb the keeper batting at 7,Short opens and Finch batting down the order.
Sounds like a plan. Maxy is more than capable of the captaincy, he has a good cricket brain. Would be the making of him.

Sounds like a plan. Maxy is more than capable of the captaincy, he has a good cricket brain. Would be the making of him.

Maxwell captaining is about as much chance as Finch being a competent test cricketer

Luke would you have Finch in the World Cup team at this stage and even Maxwell.If you are dropping Finch who is going to be your captain.

Right now yes Finch is still in the side. I’ve got more of an issue with Carey opening. I’d back Finch to turn it around. In terms of captaincy I’m not sure personally I’d bring back Bailey and he can easily captain in the middle order

Voice of the G

Premiership Player
Jan 18, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Right now yes Finch is still in the side. I’ve got more of an issue with Carey opening. I’d back Finch to turn it around. In terms of captaincy I’m not sure personally I’d bring back Bailey and he can easily captain in the middle order

At this stage I also would drop Carey,have Handscomb as the keeper batting at 7.Leaves an opening for some one to bat with Warner.

At this stage I also would drop Carey,have Handscomb as the keeper batting at 7.Leaves an opening for some one to bat with Warner.

Handscomb keeping worries the living daylights out of me. Poor would be putting his glove work nicely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back