1116907.jpg

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Individual Awards:
Best Poster: Adam_23, great work in the Serie A thread :thumbsu:
Worst Poster: apollo_creed (been a bit quiet lately old Dunc)
Funniest Poster: Zoom
Favourite Poster: chef
Smartest poster: Cruyff14
Best Troll: Zoom
Worst Troll: typeclub (been quiet lately too, lel), HMs to charcoalchicken and apollo_creed
Most Improved Poster: Zoom
Most Biased Poster: jod23 as always
Most Annoying Poster: SM

Collective Awards:
Best Thread: Arsenal are more tinpot than West Ham
Worst Thread: nothing really stands out for me here
Best behaved set of supporters: Mancs
Worst set of supporters: when The Sheep unite together (Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal)
Most biased supporters: Liverpool

Individual Awards:
Best Poster: Adam_23, great work in the Serie A thread :thumbsu:
Worst Poster: apollo_creed (been a bit quiet lately old Dunc)
Funniest Poster: Zoom
Favourite Poster: chef
Smartest poster: Cruyff14
Best Troll: Zoom
Worst Troll: typeclub (been quiet lately too, lel), HMs to charcoalchicken and apollo_creed
Most Improved Poster: Zoom
Most Biased Poster: jod23 as always
Most Annoying Poster: SM

Collective Awards:
Best Thread: Arsenal are more tinpot than West Ham
Worst Thread: nothing really stands out for me here
Best behaved set of supporters: Mancs
Worst set of supporters: when The Sheep unite together (Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal)
Most biased supporters: Liverpool

XCv15Z7.jpg

We'll start off with the negative awards and the first cab off the rank...

Worst Poster
It's not a badge of honour and this was a close race throughout. Ultimately, there had to be one winn.., hang on, there's a tie! The first of these posters is not around anymore after being given the boot halfway through the year. Despite that, she still managed to reel in 3 votes which was enough for her to share the award. What a legacy she has left in that regard, well done FAITH. The other recipient is a more prominent poster whose main target is Liverpool. Seemingly every matchday thread, there's always comments on Liverpool targeting fans and players, especially one VVD who ended Everton's FA Cup dream last year which has not sat well for this poster. Amazingly enough, the 3 votes he received were not from Pool fans! Well done Bradesmaen!

49882.jpg
B

With no avatar, Brades can only be represented by the letter B.

Total votes:
Bradesmaen – 3
FAITH – 3
Doctor Gero – 2
Soza – 2
ADL – 1
Burnt chook – 1
Cooldude – 1
Duncan - 1
Latro - 1
Macspud – 1
SM – 1
Zidane - 1
Zoom – 1

Worst Thread:
Again, this was a close call but, this time, there was only one winner. Thanks RossFC and chef for reminding me of this thread that was buried in The Terrace where it belongs. Truly one of the most bizarre and nonsensical threads I've ever stumbled upon this site, let alone this board. The OP in question is known for this:

Why are the majority of your posts bizarre and based on statics and nonsense?

But actively bringing up a rule change that would hardly make the game football anymore is a whole new level. Well done to the Offside and Goalkeeper Rule Change thread.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/offside-and-goalkeeper-rule-change.1197180/

Total Votes:
Offside and Goalkeeper Rule Change - 3
Transfers - 2
VVD Glory - 2
2018 Awards - 1 (why vote then?)
Any of FAITH threads - 1
FFP - 1
USA Sports - 1

Worst Thread:
Again, this was a close call but, this time, there was only one winner. Thanks RossFC and chef for reminding me of this thread that was buried in The Terrace where it belongs. Truly one of the most bizarre and nonsensical threads I've ever stumbled upon this site, let alone this board. The OP in question is known for this:
The world cup was a weird time, random posters I've never seen before pop-up from nowhere and then will most likely be never seen again until 2022.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The world cup was a weird time, random posters I've never seen before pop-up from nowhere and then will most likely be never seen again until 2022.
That's assuming we qualify ;).

Worst Set of Supporters:

It's a tie! The first set of supporters are notorious for being incredibly biased, so it's no surprise that they mustered a few votes along the way. The other set of supporters were voted so by either Liverpool or Chelsea supporters, due to the constant shitfights between the former and the hostility towards the latter which didn't sit well with them. Well done Liverpool and Tottenham!

ImperfectCapitalChamois-size_restricted.gif

In David Attenborough's next documentary series, he will explore the depths of a mysterious faraway land known as Merseyside to discuss the unique creatures that dwell within.

images

As for those who voted Spurs, you're nothing but a flock of...

flock-of-sheep-picture-id491993203

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Worst Set of Supporters:

It's a tie! The first set of supporters are notorious for being incredibly biased, so it's no surprise that they mustered a few votes along the way. The other set of supporters were voted so by either Liverpool or Chelsea supporters, due to the constant shitfights between the former and the hostility towards the latter which didn't sit well with them. Well done Liverpool and Tottenham!

ImperfectCapitalChamois-size_restricted.gif

In David Attenborough's next documentary series, he will explore the depths of a mysterious faraway land known as Merseyside to discuss the unique creatures that dwell within.

images

As for those who voted Spurs, you're nothing but a flock of...

flock-of-sheep-picture-id491993203
Boo trophies are for egos

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Tottenham fans by and large are pretty balanced. We’ve copped this award because the scousers have come out in force and voted for us.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
London is high because of all the immigrants. Controversial but true. You’d fine most supporters who go to the matches in London are from the south east area rather than London itself

Remove this Banner Ad

Back