List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

:) Very nice that you care!

You care enough about all the comments to keep coming back and reading them. If you don't like the feedback, might be worth you staying away from where the supporters of the club your son showed little respect to post. That's not a suggestion either, that's a direction. Conversation over :):thumbsu:

Do you guys realize your comments say more about you than it does about anyone else?

The original comment by OB11 about Jack Scrimshaw running out of gas in the 2nd half of the Kokoda Trail and being piggy backed by a Sherpa was pure gold. His inability to run out NEAFL games and his inability to stick things out on of all places the Gold Coast only two years after being drafted in the top 10 is totally worthy of scrutiny, derision and humour.

You care enough about all the comments to keep coming back and reading them. If you don't like the feedback, might be worth you staying away from where the supporters of the club your son showed little respect to post. That's not a suggestion either, that's a direction. Conversation over :):thumbsu:

Sorry SUNS I was writing my post whilst you must have been writing yours. If I saw it I wouldn’t have gone and replied to the great enabler.

You guys should be flattered other club supporters even glance at your board.

Remarks about Gaz in poor taste but I think you know that.

044cbc0f463eff052ad0feaaa6c1cd6d.jpg

You should hear what we say about Harley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No problem for me if Jack wanted to go home for family reasons. For me most disappointing from Scrimshaw side is that they talked to Hawthorn in the middle of the season. That's when he actually missed games early due to cheekbone fracture and then suffered concussion. I am sure Clarko would love if his 2nd year player talked to other clubs mid season. No wonder he did not get games late in the season. He has a talent. Not sure if he has a stamina. I guess we will find out this year. Good luck, Jack.

No problem for me if Jack wanted to go home for family reasons. For me most disappointing from Scrimshaw side is that they talked to Hawthorn in the middle of the season. That's when he actually missed games early due to cheekbone fracture and then suffered concussion. I am sure Clarko would love if his 2nd year player talked to other clubs mid season. No wonder he did not get games late in the season. He has a talent. Not sure if he has a stamina. I guess we will find out this year. Good luck, Jack.

Sorry mate, I normally agree with you on your posts but not this time. I'm just so over 20yo adults citing "family reasons" as the reason they want to go home to a certain club.....there's a young bloke on Ports list from NSW who lost both his parents while 19yo. If anyone needed to be around family, then he takes 1st prize. Sure, he went home, grieved, but then when he was ready, he returned to Port and is still there, seeing out his contract.

Big difference to the bloke who is the subject of these comments....

Sorry mate, I normally agree with you on your posts but not this time. I'm just so over 20yo adults citing "family reasons" as the reason they want to go home to a certain club.....there's a young bloke on Ports list from NSW who lost both his parents while 19yo. If anyone needed to be around family, then he takes 1st prize. Sure, he went home, grieved, but then when he was ready, he returned to Port and is still there, seeing out his contract.

No problem. It also looks like our recruiting team did not do a good homework on Jack and Dew did not want him around.

I know a Young Lady from the GC born and bred about 22 years old just did her Nursing degree and has been posted to Broken Hill. She lost her mum just a few weeks ago and and she’s already back in Broken Hill in her little unit on the job helping the sick and frail of the Broken Hill community.

It’s called Aussie Grit and Resilience.

Couldn't agree more
Is an asterix footnote in the history of the Club

Well SUNS told Gromma to take a hike but he just ignored his direction and kept on posting. 100% if Gromma doesn’t post then Scrimsook doesn’t get a mention here ever again. He’s a bust, plain and simple.

Well SUNS told Gromma to take a hike but he just ignored his direction and kept on posting. 100% if Gromma doesn’t post then Scrimsook doesn’t get a mention here ever again. He’s a bust, plain and simple.

As did most of you who wanted to keep going. Did you expect Gromma to not be baited? I would have responded too.

Infractions handed out. Next stop bans

I enjoy the insights from Gromma & others who know more about what the players are going through. I'm disappointed Jack Scrimshaw didn't make it as a Sun, but I reckon the club was just as keen to get him off our books as he was to leave.

Just listened to May interview on Foxsports regarding his hamstring. It was interesting to hear that Demons do more running at preseason than May was used to with Suns and had to do some catching up. It looks like Rigby knows what he is doing with all extra running :)

Last edited:
Just listened to May interview on Foxsports regarding his hamstring. It was interesting to hear that Demons do more running at preseason than May was used to with Suns and had to do some catching up. It looks like Cordy knows what he is doing with all extra running :)

Yeah it sounds like we may actually be doing a standard pre-season amount of running for the first time in forever. Hopefully the results of this are seen on game day and we can run out more games this year, or at least reduce the amount of soft-tissue injuries.

It sounds like the players are getting more out of running sessions now based on interviews I’ve heard, and a fair few players were doing those extra running sessions with that running group over the off-season.

Just listened to May interview on Foxsports regarding his hamstring. It was interesting to hear that Demons do more running at preseason than May was used to with Suns and had to do some catching up. It looks like Cordy knows what he is doing with all extra running :)
Cordy is old news … sure you meant Alex Rigby.? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back