The Sydney Thread

What is going on up there Crow??

Its lovely down here.

Ay Gigantic lovely. Not a drop of rain in sight..

******* humidity , i grew up in Adelaide ffs they don't know the meaning of the word !!

That s**t is awful for straightening ones hair.

You shouldnt even bother in the first place..

Shave my head 0 on the clippers every few weeks , got s**t hair that grows like 4 diff directions

If you let it grow and grow and grow that would look pretty awesome
Done it before , look like a *en moron.

Once the back part hits a certain length it starts to curl upwards like pippi ******* longstocking

Sep 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reading FC
Does anyone here have much knowledge on Darlington Point? Like is it near anything or is it in the middle of no where? Phone reception? Access to shops?

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance

Why on earth you'd stick an amusement park that was meant to attract tourists 45 klicks from the coast has got me ******.
Wet 'n wild is about 5 klicks back towards the coast but has the same issue.

Went there a few times when i first lived in Sydney , last time was 1991 , saw the rock 'n roll wrestling ( Mr wonderful Paul Orndorff - Kamala the ugandan giant the most notable )

Did you ever go the African Lion Safari at Warragamba?
I went there as a kid, was awesome. And the lions just wandered all over the cars.

Did you ever go the African Lion Safari at Warragamba?
I went there as a kid, was awesome. And the lions just wandered all over the cars.

No never , did go to NOTRE DAME at Mulgoa though.

Bloke who owned the spanish horse place " El caballo blanco " lived there and had his own private zoo complete with leopards and tassie devils.

Researched this just now , apparently the owner married that Susan Hannaford ( of Sullivans fame )

https://honisoit.com/2018/10/the-abandoned-zoo/

Large blackout in the Eastern suburbs

Western Sydney be like
5c3201dee0e5f8d2f7afcf78e23e96ea.gif

Aug 5, 2004
FAR WEST SYDNEY
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Sturt, West Perth
Who knows what's out there? A mate of mine (who used a LOT of drugs when he was younger) claimed to have been chased by a Yowie in the Wollemi National Park, and I heard a story about a guy colliding with the panther on a dirtbike somewhere around Yarramundi.

My street is the second last western street west of Sydney - besides Bowen Mountain that is. Behind that is Blue Mountains and Wollemi NPs depending on which direction you go. Panther stories and sightings are common in my suburb and indeed my street - farmer down the road found a sheeps carcass 3m up a tree in the 90s, eviscerated.

Aug 31, 2012
Pining for the fjords
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
******* stupid game
Gotta love this city. I was stand up paddling off Rose Bay the other day because the Endeavour replica - the one ScoMo wants to send around Australia next year - was anchored off Shark Island. Mrs NB is crew for the current voyage to Hobart.

So I paddled out, waved to the crew and the wife, and paddled back via Hermit Bay and Rose Bay Beach. Two hours out there on my own, nothing but the sun and waves for company, on one of the busiest and best harbours in the world. ******* magic!

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Gotta love this city. I was stand up paddling off Rose Bay the other day because the Endeavour replica - the one ScoMo wants to send around Australia next year - was anchored off Shark Island. Mrs NB is crew for the current voyage to Hobart.

So I paddled out, waved to the crew and the wife, and paddled back via Hermit Bay and Rose Bay Beach. Two hours out there on my own, nothing but the sun and waves for company, on one of the busiest and best harbours in the world. ******* magic!

Agree NB. My dad was a merchant sea captain and in the early days we travelled around the world to many countries and harbours and Mum always said Sydney harbour was the best in the world .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

My house is about a 5 minute walk from there, in Parra. Back room flooded due to leaks...

The Storm was apocalyptic....

I knew it was bad when the rain was coming back at us from the east.

Back