Games & Recreation Pointless Trivia

Remove this Banner Ad

Everybody Loves Raymond was on last night actually- some lame thing about Ray having a health scare and it just ends with them sitting around the kitchen table eating.
I think the 'lame ordinariness ' was kinda the point- the message being that love isn't just grandiose acts but also enjoying and being grateful for each other company as you go through the mundane day-to-day. I think that's why Debra started tearing up when she was talking about the silly things that had to be done tomorrow- she was just glad that Ray is even there to talk about these things.

I actually really liked it tbh though I do admit bias as I'm a big ELR fan- I've been watching it on and off for years now to the point where i know most eps/quotable line and moments.

I love this time when ray had a massive meltdown during the t-ball.

"I dont think THATS an approved snack!"

ELR is brilliant. Big fan.

FYI that is Dan Castellenata, voice of Homer, Barney, Krusty, Grampa, Hans Moleman et al

ELR is brilliant. Big fan.

FYI that is Dan Castellenata, voice of Homer, Barney, Krusty, Grampa, Hans Moleman et al
I think elr does a good job of being relatable and heartfelt; whilst still also being ridiculous enough to still be funny.

That episode was like 20 years ago and ol m8 Dan is still going.:$

Hard to imagine it's any better than Hellbilly Deluxe 2. So if it is, orgasmic...

-------------

Rob Zombie guitarist John 5 recently went on the Talk Toomey podcast to spill some choice details from the upcoming album, which he claims is "the best Zombie record to date — better than White Zombie."

The band have been working on the record since August 2017, and it seems the time has come for the completed album to see the light of day. John 5 tells host Joshua Toomey, "The Zombie album is wrapped, mixed, mastered, and heavy, and hooky, and musical, and badass ... he went nuts on this one. I'm telling you, it's the best Zombie record you guys will hear."

John 5 goes on to promise Zombie and his crew will deliver on all fronts for the record, saying "a big tour" and new music videos are on the way. Zombie is currently directing his next horror flick Three From Hell as well, the sequel to his 2005 cult classic The Devil's Rejects.

John 5 has been espousing the gospel of the release for many months now, telling Revolver last March, "I'm telling you it's by far — I can say this because I'm a fan — it's by far his best work. It's incredible." The recording process took place at Zombie's home in Connecticut, with some finishing touches happening in Los Angeles. No singles or release date have been announced yet, but it looks to be an interesting follow-up to 2016's The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser to say the least, as foretold in this Instagram post from last year featuring 5 "laying down some banjo."

Highest and lowest temperatures recorded in each state:

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/extreme/records.shtml

Hottest:

SA: 50.7, 2nd of January 1960, Oodnadatta Airport
WA: 50.5, 19th of February, 1998,Mardie
NSW: 49.7, 10th of January, 1939, Menindee Post Office
Qld: 49.5, 24th of December, 1972, Birdsville Police Station
Vic. 48.8, 7th of February, 2009, Hopetoun Airport
NT: 48.3, 1st of January 1960, Finke Post Office
NT: 48.3, 2nd of January 1960, Finke Post Office
Tas. 42.2, 30th of January, 2009, Scamander

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you shuffle a deck of cards there are 80,658,175,170,943,878,571,660,636,856,403,766,975,289,505,440,883,277,824,000,000,000,000 different options of arrangements. There is a website that gives you an idea of how astronomically huge that number is here. [url][/url]

If you shuffle a deck of cards there are 80,658,175,170,943,878,571,660,636,856,403,766,975,289,505,440,883,277,824,000,000,000,000 different options of arrangements. There is a website that gives you an idea of how astronomically huge that number is here.
8.0658e67 different permutations of a deck of cards and the universe is 4.3233912e17 seconds old. There simply has not been enough time for each possible permutation to have occurred. Every time you shuffle a deck of cards, you are likely putting it into an order that has never occurred before (unless of course you always start from a sorted deck.).

Every day somewhere in the world somebody unknowingly does the world's biggest poo.
My ass is trying to take this record. Im having some kinda fibre supplement my Boss takes and its certainly keeping the wind turbines of France in Business, but it aint worrying the waste system too much.

Also Ian Thorpe is allergic to chlorine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back