Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Rehn seems alright in the commentary box

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The hell.. what happened to this thread?
The hate towards Serena. Is disgusting. No matter what you think of her, but to then speak about her appearance and say she’s overweight, a slob. That’s the line right there. That makes it personal. She’s a freaking champion. She has endured generations of tennis players yet still reign supreme. Absolute pathetic to wish someone to lose and happy because of her ‘appearnce’ Or her ‘weight’.

I love lippy Fed wish he do it a lot more. If Rafa wasn't so OCD with his oncourt antics I would probably like him a lot more, but he is so slow.
Surprise surprise. A bandwagon federer fan. OCD is a pretty serious behavior to have, so what if a great like Nadal does it. So you don’t like him because of that? Not because of his incredible power or fitness. Ha.

Day 10 Seeds Out

(6) Elina Svitolina - 4940 - Defending 430 - Loses 0 - New Points: 4940
(8) Kei Nishikori - 3750 - Defending 0 - Gains 360 - New Points: 4110
(16) Milos Raonic - 1900 - Defending 10 - Gains 350 - New Points: 2250
(16) Serena Williams - 2976 - Defending 0 - Gains 430 - New Points: 3406

Sorry I'm not a bandwagon kind of person. I hope Serena gets the 24 GS as that is what she is aiming as she wouldn't come back to play tennis. To make two GS finals show the lack of women's tennis a bit like on the men's side.

The hell.. what happened to this thread?
The hate towards Serena. Is disgusting. No matter what you think of her, but to then speak about her appearance and say she’s overweight, a slob. That’s the line right there. That makes it personal. She’s a freaking champion. She has endured generations of tennis players yet still reign supreme. Absolute pathetic to wish someone to lose and happy because of her ‘appearnce’ Or her ‘weight’.
Thread has turned into a train wreck. The early finish to the actual match tonight probably didn't help. People arguing over the usual topics.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Didn't see the match but happy Pouille won as I love to see an underdog get up :)

What happened to Nishikori? Was he injured or sick? Was expecting to see the second half of that match when I got home but it was all over already :(

Didn't see the match but happy Pouille won as I love to see an underdog get up :)

What happened to Nishikori? Was he injured or sick? Was expecting to see the second half of that match when I got home but it was all over already :(

Groin strain early in the first set took a MTO but wasn’t getting better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thigh injury ? I also think the amount of time on court during the tournament took its toll.

*fashion comment*

I really like those coral pink tops of Stosur and Zhang, and the fact that they are wearing matching outfits. Bring back matching outfits for all doubles games I say! :p

It is no coincidence they are both asics!

GO TEAM CORAL!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back