Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

How was Dirty Money?

It was 6 separate episodes, so some where better than others. The one about the bloke getting in strife for pay day loans was the best one.

Saw the 4 episode mini series Collateral- about a murder that ties to immigration, the army, MI5, politics and the church (can you see the problem?) Very heavy handed but still enjoyed 6/10.

The Day Will Come- Another mini series (3eps) where two brothers are sent to a Danish orphanage where atrocities take place. Not a fun watch but pretty good. 7/10.

Planet Earth 2. More inconsistent than the 1st PE. Jungle episode 10/10 skin gets tingly good. City episode a disappointment. 8/10 overall

Planet Earth 2. More inconsistent than the 1st PE. Jungle episode 10/10 skin gets tingly good. City episode a disappointment. 8/10 overall
The first ep of planet earth 2 - islands was worth watching alone for that classic part where the baby iguanas are trying to outrun packs of snakes.

Incredible footage but the stuff of nightmares!

I feel like an idiot, it wasn't until the last ep of Bodyguard I realized the protagonist's surname was Budd, I had thought it 'Bird' because of the pommy accents.
Apparently a lot of American viewers thought Budd was calling the Home Secretary 'Mom' insead of Ma'am, which really puts their relationship in a very different light

My recent viewings

You - 7.8/10
Sunderland til I die - 8.2/10
Fyre - 7.9/10
Bird Box - 6/10
Avicii - 7.4/10

Good call on 'Sunderland til I die', was fantastic.

Watched the doco Fyre after hearing about it on radio. Bloody good documentary. Amazing story and what a w***er the main guy is. Don't feel sorry for the 'rich kids' etc but those workers/employees etc.

Good quote from a tweet on it - 'every time a rich kid gets ripped off, an angel gets its wings' lol

Watched the doco Fyre after hearing about it on radio. Bloody good documentary. Amazing story and what a w***er the main guy is. Don't feel sorry for the 'rich kids' etc but those workers/employees etc.

Good quote from a tweet on it - 'every time a rich kid gets ripped off, an angel gets its wings' lol
Yeah watched it too, agreed was pretty good doco.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

The new doco from Netflix about Ted Bundy was awesome.
I knew the name and some of what he did but nothing about the guy himself....found it really insightful.
The guy didn't just murder either....he was god damn brutal but somehow still came across as a decent guy

Also who breaks out of jail twice ? haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardly new, I watched a similar docu a couple of years ago on Foxtel's crime and investigation channel based on these tapes. Bundy was a wack job, that's for sure.

Last edited:
I knew the name and some of what he did but nothing about the guy himself....found it really insightful.
The guy didn't just murder either....he was god damn brutal but somehow still came across as a decent guy

Also who breaks out of jail twice ? haha
Watching through that now. I’ve got mixed feelings about it. On the one hand I’ve very much enjoyed watching it but on the other, I know it’s missed a lot of the detail. They really could have done a 10 ep season on it.

You’re right though. How inept were the jailers in Aspen. The deaths of the women in Tallahassee were 100% on them.

Watching through that now. I’ve got mixed feelings about it. On the one hand I’ve very much enjoyed watching it but on the other, I know it’s missed a lot of the detail. They really could have done a 10 ep season on it.

You’re right though. How inept were the jailers in Aspen. The deaths of the women in Tallahassee were 100% on them.
Yeah the whole police force was a joke as well....even the FBI. He wouldn't get away with it today
I guess that time period was notorious for serial killers because nobody new it was a thing before and they started getting caught. Makes ya wonder how many people used to just get away with it all their life and never get busted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back