• Pliskova

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Nadal

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Tsitsipas

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not saying he's not done absurdly well to this point.

I'm just confident Rafa will destroy him.

Hmmm, a wager of sorts?

If you win - I’ll put a WCE image as my profile pic for one week.

If I win - you put a Richmond image as your profile pic for one week?

For you to win, Nadal will need to destroy Tsitsipas, which means, straight sets, one tiebreak allowed.

For me to win, Tsitsipas needs to win a set or more.

No one wins, if Nadal wins in straight sets but wins two tiebreaks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm predicting two upsets in tonight's matches.

Both of the kids to get through, both oldies to join Federer in the has-been department.

The only question is, will Nadal retire hurt or will he see the match out and give the fan's some value for money?

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entert...d/news-story/24908b9fcc566e9a717f15aa34d17a66

Anna Wintour isn't a fan of the Margaret Court Arena name.

I don't think tennis aust will listen to her.
Hopefully not. I wasn’t going to bother, but after seeing the old hag interviewed on the news I couldn’t contain myself. Whilst I don’t agree with Margaret Court’s opinion on gay marriage, she is entitled to that opinion. There is no way known this Australia tennis icon should have her name removed from Margaret Court arena for expressing her obviously deeply held beliefs.

I Wonder how a pretentious Australian fashion editor would fare if she went to the U.K. or U.S., and lectured them on removing the name of one of their sporting legends from one of their premier stadiums. Arrogance much.

Whilst Wintour is perfectly entitled to her opinion, i’m not sure why it should be given any prominence at all, over and above anyone else’s. Who the f..k is Anna Wintour anyway?

Back