Scores and rankings Official BigFooty SuperCoach Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
All members are encouraged to join this private group and pit yourselves against your fellow posters.

This is a true ranking of where you sit amongst fellow posters in our community. All entrants are ranked based on their overall score and performance of their single team entry in the SuperCoach competition.

Click here to join!

Post your team name below so that other posters will know who you are.

That must be the same group as last year, as there's too many already registered for it to be a 2019 group

Maybe Jiska's is a new group for 2019

Nah cobba, I definitely made a new group for this year.

Is this the same BIGFOOTY group we already joined 232547?

Joined, but can't see any players. Weird.

1549095433958.png

Ah finally got it.

Took a looong time to load additional players. Doesn't matter though. I'll be at the top so won't need to scroll down. ;)
Good stuff, as long as you finish higher than Jiska , which isn't that hard to do.

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
Hey manangatang. Is your team called the “Managatang 3rds”? I might need to se up a personal rivalry with you.
I’m super confused. I joined one that TJASTA set up for both AFL Fantasy and SC, and I don’t know what this one is. I also joined up to a group that Test Tickle set up I think.

But yeah that’s my team.

I’m super confused. I joined one that TJASTA set up for both AFL Fantasy and SC, and I don’t know what this one is. I also joined up to a group that Test Tickle set up I think.

But yeah that’s my team.
This one is the BF SuperCoach forum group and over in the SFA there is also a group which i started and TJASTA started a league in the Club Room thread :think:

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond

But yeah that’s my team.
I only SuperCoach. I think AFL fantasy might be for the plebs (no offence to any plebs that may be reading this).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back