• Chuck Daly Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hakeem Olajuwon Cup

• Phil Jackson Cup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pleasure doing business with ya silverscope ;)

Screenshot_20181204-140409_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I'd just like to wish whoever ditched Buddy Hield last season a very Merry Xmas :thumbsu::thumbsu:

ormond-allen

Team Captain
Feb 8, 2005
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
1. It's between Blacky and bgt2110 for mine. Both squads have more top liners than others, and have young, improving players with high ceilings.
2. Sorry Citizen Erazed... I think it might be a long season with DMC missing for a large chunk of it.
3. Bit hard to keep track of who kept who, and who dropped who, but I'll throw Jabari Parker and clivenator26 in here. Again, not knowing who you let go, I'm not sold on Parker. I hope I'm wrong as I am a Bulls man!
4. Only looking at the later rounds here, vanders may have landed an inspired choice in Hernangomez.
5. I was surprised to see Taurean Prince go so early. Maybe you know something I don't gcsunsfc! And I'm hesitant to call a last round flyer the worst pick, but I wish Santoz all the very best with Chandler Parsons

Blacky going the tank? ;)
vanders is my new premiership favourite. Only injuries could stop you now vanders.
Apologies to Citizen Erazed who I may have tipped for the spoon on the back of DMC being out. If he gets back in time, look out!

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Now that I've got Oladipo sewn up, hopefully they can sew him up with the good sticky tape and get him back fit & healthy for next year.

Also, by when will we need to have our 6 keepers identified? bgt2110

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Now that I've got Oladipo sewn up, hopefully they can sew him up with the good sticky tape and get him back fit & healthy for next year.

Think it was just before the start of this year.
Can see how off season trade period plays out etc..

Keepers will need to be set by around mid to late August just before we start the next draft.

ormond-allen

Team Captain
Feb 8, 2005
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Unless a miracle happens I don't think I'm catching you ormond-allen

I got the miracle yesterday when Luka didn't play. I thought I had no hope against your star studded lineup, vanders , but a little bit of luck can make all the difference in this game. Well played and all the best for next season.
Now for a tilt at back-to-back titles!

I got the miracle yesterday when Luka didn't play. I thought I had no hope against your star studded lineup, vanders , but a little bit of luck can make all the difference in this game. Well played and all the best for next season.
Now for a tilt at back-to-back titles!

Luka and Myles Turner missing the last 2 games screwed me, plus the Knicks randomly sent Kadeem Allen to the G League after he scored 30s and 40s a few games in a row :drunk:. Oh well!

Congrats on the win and good luck next week :thumbsu:

ormond-allen

Team Captain
Feb 8, 2005
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
BACK TO BACK, BABY!!

Thanks all on a fun season. Commiserations Buzzer Beaters. You have an impressive squad that come undone with injuries and DNPs at the wrong time.

Looking forward to the NBA playoffs now... and planning for a three-peat ;)

Congrats ormond-allen on the win! Good season all, looking forward to the draft and next season :)

Been trying to decide on my keepers, theres 7 players I want to keep so deciding which 1 to drop will be tough. More time for supercoach now ;)

Back