Grand Slam Australian Open 2019 - Day 14

Who do you want to win / who do you think will win ?

• Djokovic / Nadal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadal / Djokovic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If you say so, I'm relaxed sitting on my couch sipping a beer enjoying the fact I have an extended weekend and your thoughts are insignificant and baseless.
That’s what you’re pretending. But you and I, and the BF board know that you’re seething inside and out, and it’s hurting like hell. Great win Novak. GS number 15, with plenty more to come. From the manner of your posting you’ve had quite a few beers and you haven’t been sipping.

That’s what you’re pretending. But you and I, and the BF board know that you’re seething inside and out, and it’s hurting like hell. Great win Novak. GS number 15, with plenty more to come. From the manner of your posting you’ve had quite a few beers and you haven’t been sipping.
You presume a lot, you are a fool

Dog wins, really dislike this flog hope.the.younger generation kick in and he starts to sook again like the bitch he is.

Pity he ranks with hilter as a human

Wow, you have some real issues.
So you equate Hitler with possible just being a little arrogant (which Djokovic isn’t)?

What loser posts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s too far ahead sure but this next gen is absolute rubbish with the exception of Tsitsipas. Reminds me of the gen after Sampras and before Federer/Rafa/Novak.
There's only 2 or 3 who can challenge him but they need more mental resilience to beat him. Nothing's a given in sport so it's really all premature really. There are a few dangerous players who on their day can knock any of the big three out. As age creeps up on them that's more likely. Especially if there's another Stanimal lurking about.

Back