Competition The S27 SuperQoach Hub - Teams, Scorecards and Challenges CHAMPION TJASTA

Remove this Banner Ad

1548586007903.png

Welcome to SuperQoach for Season 27

GRAND FINAL TEAMS:

NaturalDisaster - philreich - Doctor Gero - roo2macca - Ant Bear - snozulu - Cadaver - Matera92 - Barrybran - SparkleNarkle - TheCoach16

TJASTA - Nunez - haydo - DERO - Test Tickle - GotTheGoodes - sportsmaniac89 - Tandy - WFL - crowmyzone - CALL ME SNAKE

Player Pool:
Code:
2121    GUM
06Premiers    GUM
acuguy    GUM
akkaps    BAG
ant555    SCS
arrowman    BAG
BEEG     BAG
beez    BAG
bergholt    SCS
Blue__Balls    BAG
boncer34    BAG
BRAB    GUM
Brick Loosener    GUM
CazC30    BAG
Citroin    BAG
CJMB    BAG
ctacp    BAG
Dadadadaaaaaa    BAG
DapperDon    LVB
dougthelegend    BAG
edgie     SCS
Far Kern     SCS
Farm Boy    LVB
Firestarter     SCS
Fizzler    LVB
Fryer Tuck    GUM
George    BAG
Great8    GUM
hilly    LVB
Huntercrow    GUM
I bleed Blue    BAG
iDon    BAG
Its Manbearpig    LVB
jackster83    SCS
Jatz14    LVB
Jezmiester40    LVB
Jivlain    GUM
jmoo wan    GUM
Jonts    SCS
JoshWoodenSpoon     LVB
kane249    LVB
Kirkswan    SCS
KohPhi     BAG
LeverPuller    LVB
LicoriceAllsorts    BAG
LukeParkerno1     SCS
Macca19    SCS
Magruder    LVB
Man0gwaR74    GUM
MattWriting    GUM
Matty411     BAG
Miguel Sanchez    LVB
Morning_Fog    GUM
MWPP    LVB
NSWCROW    GUM
Obeanie1    SCS
Orasia Fantazio    GUM
peterss    GUM
Power Raid    SCS
Quadzilla    SCS
reggie    LVB
Ressies BushPig    LVB
rickety    SCS
RookiePick    LVB
SarahSmiles    SCS
sataris     SCS
Sausages    LVB
Shermy    BAG
SilvaComet    LVB
Steve Dore    SCS
StFly    GUM
The City Boyz    GUM
THE THIN MAN    GUM
TheMase     SCS
Thomas2    LVB
Tommycash    LVB
Tony Lynn 15     BAG
tonygeeks    SCS
TradeDraft     SCS
Uncle_Leo    GUM
UnitedWarrior93    BAG
Vdubs    GUM
VSTone    BAG
WaLkEr_ThE_StAr    GUM
WaynesWorld19    BAG
xenxen    LVB
1548585914083.png

RULES:
SCORECARDS:

The Green scorecards will be posted in here on Sunday nights or Mondays. These are file downloads, and as such any changes to teams will not appear until the following week. ALWAYS REFER TO THE TEAM LISTS ABOVE FOR CURRENT TEAMS. Along with the scorecards, the weekly rankings ladder, and the overall Rankings ladder will be posted.

CAPTAIN BONUS POINTS:

This season, every SuperQoach will be able to nominate a Captain and a Vice Captain from their team, who will score bonus points. The Captain will have his round score doubled, and the vice captain will get 50% (rounded up) added onto the score.
Unless you nominate a player, your initial captain will be the first person on your scorecard, and the second will be vice-captain. The default captain/VC from then on will be the previous weeks' captain and vice captain.
To nominate your C/VC, please post your choice in the thread before Team Sheet deadline. We might have simmers playing...

CHALLENGES:

In another change from last season, this thread will be the one-stop home for SuperQoach. All Challenges will be issued and accepted in here. The only type of challenge is a STEAL. A successful STEAL Challenge will result in the opponent's score being added onto your own round score. (So if Qoach A and Qoach B agree to a STEAL Challenge, and Qoach A's team scores 500 but is beaten by Qoach B's team with 550, then Qoach B's score for the round will be 1050, and Qoach A will get zero). All challenges must be made and accepted before Team Sheet deadline on Thursday nights.

To enter into a STEAL Challenge, both Qoaches must agree, and tag me in their challenge posts. Qoaches may not challenge the same Qoach in consecutive weeks, and once agreed, a Challenge may not be cancelled.

FINALS:

The Finals Series will start after the end of Round 15 of SFA S27. This season's Finals Series will be a 16 team finals. In the first SuperQoach Finals week, there will be 8 sudden death matches, using a seeding system. So, the top-ranked Qoach will play the 16th, 2nd will play 15th and so on. ALL FINALS ARE ELIMINATION MATCHES. The Semi Finals and Grand Final of the SuperQoach will be played in the first 2 weeks of the SFA finals series, and will therefore require a new draft to happen. Further details to come, but it will be similar if not identical to previous seasons.

TRADING:

From now until the beginning of Season 27, you may make UNLIMITED TRADES with other Qoaches. However, you are limited to a maximum of TWO delisting/signings. The beginning of the season will be defined as the day that the first Match Threads are posted for S27.

Once S27 begins, you may then make only ONE list change of each type every week (ie a maximum of one trade and one delist/sign). The trading window in-season will be from immediately after the Scorecards are posted from the previous round, until 11.59pm Melbourne time on the Thursday night before the Games are played.

For a TRADE to be valid, both Qoaches must agree, and both must tag me with the details of the trade (eg Qoach A posts: “Trade player X for Player Y from Qoach B. Ant Bear”. Then Qoach B posts: “Trading Player Y for Player X from Qoach A. Ant Bear”. = CONGRATULATIONS! You’ve made a successful trade!)

To Delist and sign a player, the procedure is much simpler. All the Qoach needs to do is decide on who he wants to sign from the Draft Pool, then post the delisted player and the signed player as well as tagging me (eg Delist Player X. Sign Player y. Ant Bear). In a rule change from last season, Qoaches may delist themselves.

Trades may be declined if these rules are not followed. All list changes are final and cannot be cancelled.

The other rules of the game are still in play. You may only have yourself and two other players from your own SFA club on your team. Should a SFA player transfer from one club to another, causing you to break this rule, you will be advised by me and given a free list change. If one of your players retires or quits, you may replace them as one of your weekly list changes – you will not get a free swap for them. And you still may only have any player on your team once.

Last edited:
@JoshWoodenSpoon -
JoshWoodenSpoon, Knifey Spooney, neal09, Logger, arrowman, Van_Dyke
Van_Dyke let it be known that only profound destiny could bring you into such a lineup as this. I hope you treat the post with every bit of reverence that it deserves.

I have updated the player pool as much as possible, added all knopwn rookies and signings, and deleted all known delistings, but will keep maintaining the player pool in the following weeks as new team threads become more complete

Elton Johns Wig Dingster Gentlemen Cloud_ Paddles_ U2tigers The Half Back Hate KohPhi JT_the_Man Barrybran sausageroll Tigerturbulance BRAB JoshWoodenSpoon Tarkyn_24 SarahSmiles The Filth Wizard Sab22 The Jesus Cadaver NaturalDisaster TJASTA TheInjuryFactory manangatang

You may start trading.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Van_Dyke let it be known that only profound destiny could bring you into such a lineup as this. I hope you treat the post with every bit of reverence that it deserves.
all I can say is that any expectation you have from me, is too much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back