Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
BTW - mickey_rae: are you the ex WP and Perth demons notable? That would explain your knowledge of this era as it was the same time that you played, if you are him.

Mickey Rae

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
The Mighty Royals
BTW - mickey_rae: are you the ex WP and Perth demons notable? That would explain your knowledge of this era as it was the same time that you played, if you are him.
You overlooked the 3 games for Melbourne......

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
You overlooked the 3 games for Melbourne......

haa...haaa Right. Didn't know about that. I saw you play and cursed you aplenty at times too. You played for 2 teams that I thoroughly disliked - still do. I remember you were pretty good, but I don't remember what your position was - showing my age hear. My father would take me to see the great Polly when i was a kid. Been an EP man ever since. Perth and WP were our hated inner city rivals. Shame the old WAFL died. Great years!

Mickey Rae

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
The Mighty Royals
haa...haaa Right. Didn't know about that. I saw you play and cursed you aplenty at times too. You played for 2 teams that I thoroughly disliked - still do. I remember you were pretty good, but I don't remember what your position was - showing my age hear. My father would take me to see the great Polly when i was a kid. Been an EP man ever since. Perth and WP were our hated inner city rivals. Shame the old WAFL died. Great years!

Sorry to (kind of) mislead you but I was just pointing out that Mick Rea also played for Melbourne not that I am him.
Cheers fellow Royals supporter!

Zurgblade

Team Captain
Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Managed to get my hands on the Senior academy list which shows both F/S and NGA prospects.

These are the guys to follow this year at Colts level, some of which are at a draft age.

Family Name

First Name

Club

MAINWARING

Zac

Claremont

EVANS

Ben

Claremont

KEMP

Sunny

East Perth

RUREMESHA

Fred

East Perth

LUKO

Ali

East Perth

ROSARIO

Preston

East Perth

MANCUVENI

Noel

Perth

BOL

Izeldin

Perth

BOLTON

Ezekiel

Subiaco

MAKANI

Manase

Swans

BERRY

Jordan

West Perth

Last edited:

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Managed to get my hands on the Senior academy list which shows both F/S and NGA prospects.

These are the guys to follow this year at Colts level, some of which are at a draft age.

Family Name

First Name

Club

MAINWARING

Zac

Claremont

EVANS

Ben

Claremont

KEMP

Sunny

East Perth

RUREMESHA

Fred

East Perth

LUKO

Ali

East Perth

ROSARIO

Preston

East Perth

MANCUVENI

Noel

Perth

BOL

Izeldin

Perth

BOLTON

Ezekiel

Subiaco

MAKANI

Manase

Swans

BERRY

Jordan

West Perth

Good work - thanks for that. I will definitely keep my eye on them. I heard the Evans boy goes alright.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
It's happening

Screenshot_20190627-081310.png

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey Oscar want to come watch the blues get spanked again, with daddy?

No thanks daddy, the eagles are on tv.

Every week this conversation happens

Whats even better is that he was in that pocket where Sheed kicked the winning goal. So that will stick with him for a longtime unlike the all the countless loss's at carlton he would see.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast

Rioli says the family environment helped everyone feel at ease. “For me, anything to do with caring for another person or anything to do with family is special,” Rioli said.

“There’s a lot of players with kids that will grow up with each other. “It’s a real family feeling around the club. This club is where I want my son to grow up and be around.”

Pump games into Willie!

Back