Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

"In what were promising signs, dynamic forward Taylor Garner found himself on the end of a couple of majors."

250119_G3.jpg

250119_G7.jpg

Massive, massive bonus if we could get 16 odd games out to TG this year.
Huge.

He's a potential 2 goal a game half forward and his defensive work is first class. Great in the air, smart on the ground. I hope someone at the club has made some deal with the devil to keep him on the park.

Huge.

He's a potential 2 goal a game half forward and his defensive work is first class. Great in the air, smart on the ground. I hope someone at the club has made some deal with the devil to keep him on the park.
Contested work is elite when given the challenge. Cunnington would struggle to win the ball ahead of him.

Actually would love a forward line with TG and WW. Imagine having smart footballers with goal nouse. Reminds me of the old days when our “small” forwards were so important
Just watched a bit of whatever old game was on the tele over the last few days, actually how good was that boy Allison? Jeepers does he have any sons?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the way people bag TG for being on the sidelines and having stuff all to do etc.

It is like he deliberately gets himself injured so he doesn't have to play.

FFS.

I love the way people bag TG for being on the sidelines and having stuff all to do etc.

It is like he deliberately gets himself injured so he doesn't have to play.

FFS.

He needs to post self flagellation pictures to prove his activities "in his spare time".

Garner and Wood are only starting to enter their peak years as players now.

They just have to stay on the park for an extended period.

I have no doubts whatsoever in their ability.

Just watched a bit of whatever old game was on the tele over the last few days, actually how good was that boy Allison? Jeepers does he have any sons?

Not sure about the sons Rickety but its pointless.

As Allison spent more than 45minutes as a coach with the Swans he is eligible for the swans academy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back