Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
So we have a regional area with low population, exact make and model burned out near Williams disappearance.

Looking forward to the Inquest. Ive screenshot responses just in case they go missing.

"The wreck has been found in the bushland surrounding Kendall on the New South Wales North Coast, just a short drive from where William, then aged three, vanished from his grandmother's home in 2014."

"The person who discovered the abandoned vehicle in the bush told A Current Affair he recognised it as the same make and model car Jones had been driving.
However, when the person returned to the car with detectives, it had been flipped over and burnt out."
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...elp-lead-police-to-william-tyrrell/ar-BBNdsdp

Last edited:
If police could identify the VIN, we would have an answer. This vehicle has not been burned just to rid DNA, its burned bad, all cooked.

If police could identify the owner via stamps, we would know.

Right now we don't have the answer either way. But is it that crucial. They obviously don't know where his car is.

So whats the chances, near where William went missing. Either way.
You're expecting the police to give us the owner of the car - they don't need to and it's possibly in their best interests not to. The VIN and engine numbers are there and easy to find, unless they've been ground off. ACA would know this and it's an indictment on them that they've chosen to ignore it.

You're expecting the police to give us the owner of the car - they don't need to and it's possibly in their best interests not to. The VIN and engine numbers are there and easy to find, unless they've been ground off. ACA would know this and it's an indictment on them that they've chosen to ignore it.

I suspect we will have to wait for it to come out. Not like the media to leave the important bits out hey. :)

That car is burnt in a deliberate attempt at destroying its identification which explains why it was flipped so the heat destroys its identity.

If the heat hasn't removed the VIN ID, it will be interesting to see if someone has gone out of their way to remove the ID.

Either way, vehicle of exact same make and model near Williams abduction in a small town burned hot.

Obviously his car is missing. Nor has it been found otherwise they wouldn't be bothered looking.

Where is his car? Process of elimination really.

I suspect we will have to wait for it to come out. Not like the media to leave the important bits out hey. :)

That car is burnt in a deliberate attempt at destroying its identification which explains why it was flipped so the heat destroys its identity.

If the heat hasn't removed the VIN ID, it will be interesting to see if someone has gone out of their way to remove the ID.

Either way, vehicle of exact same make and model near Williams abduction in a small town burned hot.

Obviously his car is missing. Nor has it been found otherwise they wouldn't be bothered looking.

Where is his car? Process of elimination really.
If they're still looking then that's not his car plus no car fire will destroy a stamped engine number anyway.

If they're still looking then that's not his car plus no car fire will destroy a stamped engine number anyway.

Same make and model stolen, dumped near Williams abduction, then flipped and set on hot fire. Engine block is aluminium.

What I love about some of these other crimes such as the Khandalyce case in SA to Canberra was the abductors had two lots of two cars. Same make, same model, same colour. They were however interstate drug dealers and a murderous bastard. That's two lots of two cars.

In this case, in a regional area with such a crime, in a small town such as Kendall with a population of 833 people.

I'm not ready to discount this vehicle at all. No matter what the case. Are they still looking for his car?

Last edited:
I thought VIN was stamped on the vehicle chassis. Engine block has its own number. There is nothing to say it was not ground off. Well there is nothing to say anything. Nothing to say it is not his car. I can't see anything saying they are still looking for his car.

If the VIN has been removed. If the police can't identify the vehicle, they can say they are still looking for the vehicle.

It is believed the vehicle belonged to Tony Jones, a convicted paedophile who was at one point a person of interest in the little boy's disappearance, Nine's A Current Affair reports.
https://www.news-mail.com.au/news/burntout-car-linked-to-william-tyrrell-mystery/3519846/

Last edited:
Jones was jailed in September for the aggravated indecent assault of a young girl. Bickford is serving a suspended sentence for indecently assaulting a girl suffering Asperger’s syndrome.
The Daily Telegraph understands Bickford was driving a grey sedan at the time of William’s disappearance, and Jones was driving a white station wagon.
Police have said two vehicles matching those descriptions were spotted by William’s mother on the day the then three-year-old went missing from a home in Kendall, near Port Macquarie.

Another close relative said Jones had said he was “going to see Paul Bickford” and collect scrap.
“Paul Bickford and Tony Jones often went fishing and I can categorically without any fear call bullshit on the fact Paul Bickford and Tony Jones were simply ‘acquaintances’,” the statement reads.

https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.a...k=1aa9ef4ed30ca9f4a09a9fa9a51ea46f-1548323960

Well there were two suspicious cars parked in the area on the day. These two:

AAyzTm6.img

It's reported the white one (a VN/VP Commodore apparently) could have belonged to Jones. Considering the burnt out car was rear wheel drive we can assume it's the Commodore. If it's that model (VN/VP) it has a cast iron block but even if the car had an aluminium block it wouldn't melt. Remember, these engines have fires and explosions going off inside the block every time they run and they usually have aluminium pistons. I'm not suggesting the car doesn't belong to Jones, I'm suggesting they know who owns it because the identifying numbers will be there as well as other identifying material.

I don't think that car is a VN-VS Commodore wagon.
EDIT: I mean the burnt out car.

Not the car they are looking for AFAIK. Grey SUV buy the sound of it. But interesting the public know the exact make model they are looking for. Not public knowledge?

Have you confirmed it is his car yet

Like I asked 2 pages ago
No one can because the car that was the same make and model of someone in one the highest profile cases in Australia who is in the business of scrap metal, was professionally burned so bad near his house, they can't identify the VIN or other identifiers to be his vehicle.
Not even the police, but if his vehicle was present no doubt it could be excluded as his.
VIN numbers are stamped on vehicles, as are engine numbers on engines. They don't burn off. Police will have the VIN and engine numbers from that vehicle, unless they were ground off. Now, why would they be ground off? There could also be other identifying features of the car that will link to its owner.

There's no way ACA haven't checked those numbers.

The Police would 100% know if this was his car. Even a new recruit would be able to solve this in a matter of minutes. It's clickbait imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Police would 100% know if this was his car. Even a new recruit would be able to solve this in a matter of minutes. It's clickbait imo.

The car is badly burned in a "hot" fire. It depends on the damage. The car was turned over so it burned better to remove identifiers.

Even if it is not his car, it wouldn't be the first time someone does a switcheroo. Police check his car, sparkly clean. Police dismiss his vehicle used in the crime. Same make, colour and model in a small town nearby where a POI resides. I guess it just coincidence.

The car is badly burned in a "hot" fire. It depends on the damage. The car was turned over so it burned better to remove identifiers.

Even if it is not his car, it wouldn't be the first time someone does a switcheroo. Police check his car, sparkly clean. Police dismiss his vehicle used in the crime. Same make, colour and model in a small town nearby where a POI resides. I guess it just coincidence.
Rubbish.

A top NSW detective has been taken off the investigation into missing boy William Tyrrell over alleged misconduct claims.

An internal investigation has begun into Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin who last year led a fresh search for William, a NSW Police spokesman said on Thursday.

It's understood Chief Inspector Jubelin is being interviewed by the Professional Standards Command over his conduct on Strike Force Rosann, which was set up to investigate the three-year-old's disappearance.

He's facing allegations relating to staff management and using a mobile phone without a warrant to record someone, it is understood.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1551342658

He's facing allegations relating to staff management and using a mobile phone without a warrant to record someone, it is understood.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1551342658
What's the go with that? How did he record someone?

Federal law permits recording telephone calls and in-person conversations with the consent of at least one of the parties. It's called a "one-party consent" law. Under a one-party consent law, you can record a phone call or conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation.

What's the go with that? How did he record someone?

Federal law permits recording telephone calls and in-person conversations with the consent of at least one of the parties. It's called a "one-party consent" law. Under a one-party consent law, you can record a phone call or conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation.
Staff management issues = clashed with co-worker
Filmed without warrant = could be anything from hidden camera recording of clash with co-worker to recording a person of interest.

I feel its more the internal than external. s**t bloke to work with and this is the easy way to move him on (my opinion)

Grandparents are not normally considered direct contact of police. IMHO, she is digging a very big hole.

The foster parents are the guardians for a reason.

Natalie Norris says the removal of the detective in charge of the search for her missing grandson William Tyrrell is 'good news' and says he has never spoken to her or kept her informed

'He's treated Karlie and Brendan (William's biological parents) like they don't matter, and they do (matter).'

Ms Norris said she has never met Detective Jubelin, nor has she ever spoken to him, which she claims has added to her 'torment' during the time William has been missing.

'I know he speaks to the foster parents all the time and he keeps them informed with the investigation. But he's my grandson and I get told nothing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...removed-case-amid-misconduct-allegations.html

Police confirmed the inquest into William's 2014 disappearance will still go ahead later this month even with the investigation's lead detective out of the picture.
'The acting state coroner and counsel assisting have been briefed and the William Tyrrell inquest will proceed as planned,' police said.

Last edited:
Inquest starts next week.

Witnesses will take the stand in Sydney on Monday, less than a year after a large scale forensic search of bushland around the Kendall home under the command of Strikeforce Rosann's then-lead investigator Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin.

Throughout the investigation numerous persons of interest have been identified. Some were charged with unrelated crimes as detectives dug into their pasts, others were cleared entirely.

In 2015 it emerged a ring of pedophiles had been active in the area and were being investigated. Years later, that theory has not conclusively been ruled out.

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/03/22/06/02/first-week-of-hearings-for-tyrrell-inquest

Been keeping my eye on this case along with most of Australia and found the foster mothers account of her seeing cars parked outside and the large man in the LTD style car who stared at her very strange.

Who forgets about this important information for 6 days?

Especially when she says she saw the parked cars at two separate times, once just before William disappeared. Then within 20 minutes you forget about this for another 6 days?

They said they found the LTD style car but there was a different man. Wonder who car it was?

The foster parents had arrived at 9pm on September 11, 2014 put the kids to bed, and she had discussed the fact that her mother’s washing machine needed fixing.

The next morning after 7am, the foster mother saw two cars opposite her on Benaroon Drive, Kendall and immediately thought “that’s odd”.

The white and gunmetal grey cars were “really old, really dirty … with missing hub caps” and “tinted windows”, were parked one in front of the other near a telegraph pole, and between two different driveways.

The reason they looked “weird” was because the large, one acre blocks on the street “all had long driveways, so if you were visiting someone you’d drive up to the house, not walk from the street.

“With William missing it went right out of my mind,” she told the court.

“But six days later, I just had this flash that there were two cars.

After her husband drove off to the chemist and attended a telephone conference call at a spot were there was better phone reception, she went outside with William.

She said playing a chasing game called “mummy monster” with William in the yard, when she glanced back and saw the same two cars she had seen first thing in the morning.

No-one was inside the cars, but one had its driver’s side window down and she noticed more detail about the vehicles.

The white car had “aged white paint … what stuck out for me about the cars was I thought they’re really old, really dirty and missing hub caps.

“They were just out of place.”

She said the large man she had seen in the LTD style car had driven up Benaroon Drive and turned his car around in the neighbour’s driveway before exchanging a look with her.

Asked why she hadn’t mentioned the man in an earlier statement, she said, “I don’t why I said that.

The foster mother said that the police had since identified the car.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...y/news-story/18267d344c2cf0398eb9a3d69832f230

So this has been annoying me. The foster Mum can remember so much detail about two cars that she saw twice on the street (where no one who lives there parks so she says they were suspicious), once just before William went missing (and another LTD with a large ginger man) but didn't remember any of this when she rang to report him missing. She said she was so upset when she first rang emergency and the mind plays funny tricks when she remembered all the details 6 days later.

I searched and listened to the emergency call. She didn't sound very upset and was most composed, calmly listing physical details about William, including "he’s got a freckle on the top of his head when you part it on the left hand side on his left side. A freckle on the top of his head."

Operator: There wasn’t anyone suspicious in the area? Any vehicles or anything?
Foster Mother: No… No… No… Well not that I’m aware of. I was out there talking with Mum and my/our other daughter. So…

Implying if there were vehicles she and her Mum were outside and she had described taking William for a walk around garden so ... she would have seen other vehicles?

And then at the beginning of the call the operators asks how long has he been missing. But she doesn't answer that. Instead she answers how long they've been looking for William! Didn't think how long he's been missing was that different from how long they've been looking for him, so why didn't she answer that question?

Operator: How long has he been missing?
Foster Mother: I thin …Well … I think … well …we’ve been looking for him now for about 15 or 20 minutes but..
Operator: Ok
Foster mother: I thought it could be 5 or it could be longer. He was just playing around and we heard him and then we heard nothing.

So this has been annoying me. The foster Mum can remember so much detail about two cars that she saw twice on the street (where no one who lives there parks so she says they were suspicious), once just before William went missing (and another LTD with a large ginger man) but didn't remember any of this when she rang to report him missing. She said she was so upset when she first rang emergency and the mind plays funny tricks when she remembered all the details 6 days later.

I searched and listened to the emergency call. She didn't sound very upset and was most composed, calmly listing physical details about William, including "he’s got a freckle on the top of his head when you part it on the left hand side on his left side. A freckle on the top of his head."

Operator: There wasn’t anyone suspicious in the area? Any vehicles or anything?
Foster Mother: No… No… No… Well not that I’m aware of. I was out there talking with Mum and my/our other daughter. So…

Implying if there were vehicles she and her Mum were outside and she had described taking William for a walk around garden so ... she would have seen other vehicles?

And then at the beginning of the call the operators asks how long has he been missing. But she doesn't answer that. Instead she answers how long they've been looking for William! Didn't think how long he's been missing was that different from how long they've been looking for him, so why didn't she answer that question?

Operator: How long has he been missing?
Foster Mother: I thin …Well … I think … well …we’ve been looking for him now for about 15 or 20 minutes but..
Operator: Ok
Foster mother: I thought it could be 5 or it could be longer. He was just playing around and we heard him and then we heard nothing.

Over analysing, media reports is a recipe for disaster.

There is a timeline somewhere of when police received the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back