FA Cup 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Another racist episode, sad that this still goes on in 2019 and still happening at numerous clubs.
I remember that chant, it used to be so common back in the day. You could have said it stood right next to a copper and he wouldn’t have batted an eyelid. How times have changed

But hey it will still probably be another chequebook club final. Becoming a bit of a snoozefest

Oh well. Knew we weren’t going through when I saw the team. Just too many out atm.
In fairness we should never have lost the game. Weak team we had out but they didn’t play badly, just had no one who had any composure in front of goal. And then of course you don’t wanna watch Trip’s attempted pen

In fairness we should never have lost the game. Weak team we had out but they didn’t play badly, just had no one who had any composure in front of goal. And then of course you don’t wanna watch Trip’s attempted pen
One of the worst pens but all credit to Palace they were very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well. Knew we weren’t going through when I saw the team. Just too many out atm.

Was confident we would go through with what Spurs had out...........but Palace made 6 changes from the side that lost at Anfield including 3 of the back 4 and we played a striker who hadn't started for 2 seasons and who hadn't scored for 799 days. Palace certainly no where near preferred starting 11 either.

Bristol City v Shrewsbury Town or Wolverhampton Wanderers

AFC Wimbledon v Millwall

Doncaster Rovers v Crystal Palace

Middlesbrough or Newport County v Manchester City

Chelsea v Manchester United

Swansea City v Barnet or Brentford

Portsmouth or Queens Park Rangers v Watford

Brighton & Hove Albion or West Bromwich Albion v Derby County

The furthest Doncaster have made it is my life time !

I have an old school mate who supports Palace so a bit of friendly chat has already started.

Just don't want a draw now as any extra games will affect our promotion push.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back