Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The diet itself is very healthy...it's not like you ever seen an unhealthy looking vegan.

I was more alluding to a compulsive need to take photos of everything they eat for twitter/instagram.....post their self righteous propaganda regarding how they don't eat anything animal related and that everyone else that does is a c***. Then the real nutty ones that I encountered last year form groups in public places with signs stating 'eating meat is wrong'/'you're a murder' or using pictures of baby animals etc.

Unless you're growing and eating fruits'n'vegies from your own backyard. Vegans are the biggest animal killers.
Every group/person/organisation that has ever tried to effect change to protect minority groups or animals has been treated like s**t. Many of the freedoms you enjoy at this very moment are because ultra courageous selfless people sacrificed their lives, freedoms and resources. People in the US from all walks of life who protested for civil rights for people of all colours were described in the same way you labeled vegans. Were they wrong? They were called race traitors and commies...as were those who advocated for the rights of the disabled. Were they wrong? Perhaps the people you criticise are trying to get their points across using the only ways they can generate media attention?? The media don't respond to anything non shocking these days. When in Rome ...... And btw how are they animal killers? They are the farthest thing from....

Every group/person/organisation that has ever tried to effect change to protect minority groups or animals has been treated like s**t. Many of the freedoms you enjoy at this very moment are because ultra courageous selfless people sacrificed their lives, freedoms and resources. People in the US from all walks of life who protested for civil rights for people of all colours were described in the same way you labeled vegans. Were they wrong? They were called race traitors and commies...as were those who advocated for the rights of the disabled. Were they wrong? Perhaps the people you criticise are trying to get their points across using the only ways they can generate media attention?? The media don't respond to anything non shocking these days. When in Rome ...... And btw how are they animal killers? They are the farthest thing from....

Nuts, soybeans, fruit and vegetables. If you're eating those things more than the average person and the produce is coming from farms.....you're just as much of an animal killer as I and every other person is.

Farmers kill insects, rabbits, foxes so that vegans can eat their diet.

and I can't be bothered responding to the rest of you Nelson Mandela speech.

Nuts, soybeans, fruit and vegetables. If you're eating those things more than the average person and the produce is coming from farms.....you're just as much of an animal killer as I and every other person is.

Farmers kill insects, rabbits, foxes so that vegans can eat their diet.

and I can't be bothered responding to the rest of you Nelson Mandela speech.
Wtf are you on about? Farmers deter pests or cull them to grow veges so they are as bad as the mass slaughterhouses which create and murder animals in horrible conditions so you can have your meat and the multitude of cancers which red meat brings.. cool story mate. Shouldn't waste my time arguing with a nut in this forum full of degenerates on watch lists

Wtf are you on about? Farmers deter pests or cull them to grow veges so they are as bad as the mass slaughterhouses which create and murder animals in horrible conditions so you can have your meat and the multitude of cancers which red meat brings.. cool story mate. Shouldn't waste my time arguing with a nut in this forum full of degenerates on watch lists

An animal is animal is it not? No matter how big or small.....majestic or hideous.

Vegans kill the most things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simply being ALIVE you kill more animals to sustain yourself as a Vegan than someone who isnt alive.

Simply being ALIVE you kill more animals to sustain yourself as a Vegan than someone who isnt alive.
just casually walked into this thread. Re read the title and looked at some posts. OMFG it's a race to see who's iq is the lowest around here

just casually walked into this thread. Re read the title and looked at some posts. OMFG it's a race to see who's iq is the lowest around here

What, are you legitimately going to disagree that someone who ISNT alive is causing MORE harm or the SAME harm as someone who IS alive and consuming?

That's not what I said but great strawman. Should have known better to argue with crazies on watch lists who claim the earth is flat
Don't worry he has a whole catalogue of memes to come yet.

That's when you will truly appreciate the beauty of Beng.

where would society be if such a firmament were to be revealed

can the world handle itself after all these lies

perhaps the earth would be better off in a state of nonexistence, soon thereafter

where would society be if such a firmament were to be revealed

can the world handle itself after all these lies

perhaps the earth would be better off in a state of nonexistence, soon thereafter

It'd be a HUGE shock to mankind, realizing they're trapped in a prison. The old Gnostic religion would be true. Earth is the domain of the Devil, and we're trapped here in a prison. Only way out is by gnosis, seeing thru all the lies/BS of this world, (eg, which Jim Morrison spoke about in his book The Lords and The New Creatures), where all things here are here to entrap us spiritually from gnosis -- sport, money, sex, art, music, movies, etc etc. All there just to keep us preoccupied and distracted.

ANYWAY....

Yes, it'd be a MASSIVE shock to humanity. Greater than any BS alien story.

Back