Racing January Daily Punt - It's Magic (Millions) You Know

Remove this Banner Ad

Think TERBIUM could be a firmer in the 6th at Pakenham tonight. Nice Maiden win and they will surely be too sharp for the Busuttin flly over 1200m (expect her to get a long way back too) who opened fave and is already on the drift

There are 2 very short first starters in the first at Pakenham tonight. 2yos over 1200, Backing 2yo first starters has always been a no no for me over 1200, Outlander is 8 bucks and it has fair city form, Think its an each way bet to nothing for those who bet each way. Not me i like to go down guns blazing

There are 2 very short first starters in the first at Pakenham tonight. 2yos over 1200, Backing 2yo first starters has always been a no no for me over 1200, Outlander is 8 bucks and it has fair city form, Think its an each way bet to nothing for those who bet each way. Not me i like to go down guns blazing
Boy that Prince of Sussex has absolutely no future

Blinkers first time too

Material Man heading over for the Orr,

Lucy will ride :drunk:. man i hate when they do this.

Really like the horse - this hardly seems his kind of race though for an Eastern adventure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think TERBIUM could be a firmer in the 6th at Pakenham tonight. Nice Maiden win and they will surely be too sharp for the Busuttin flly over 1200m (expect her to get a long way back too) who opened fave and is already on the drift

Well found Paris 👍🏼

Who would it meet here?
We are hardly bristling with group1 talent

1400m horses which i don't think it is. Would prefer at a mile minimum - Newmarket is completely taking the piss - will be 100/1 with the weight it should get.

Well found Paris 👍🏼

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Know that trials aren’t everything when assessing form, but LOVING GABY trialled just about as well as you can possibly go. Outstanding trial, trucked along under a hold to topple her rivals late with ease. Two subsequent winners in TALENTED and SHE SHAO FLY from that trial also, with the former winning like an above average animal at Geelong. Don’t normally dive into unexposed 2 y/o’s but this one could be an exception

The 44kgs is a furphy. its WFA so its weighted on 2yo maturity. Its going to start way unders on the day. WFA should be considered as level weights best horse wins (most of the time).
Horses are like humans. They may be a certain age but they’re body and physical characteristics are of another age.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back