Racing January Daily Punt - It's Magic (Millions) You Know

The 44kgs is a furphy. its WFA so its weighted on 2yo maturity. Its going to start way unders on the day. WFA should be considered as level weights best horse wins (most of the time).

Lol how is it a 'furphy' - 44kg is how much weight a 2yo gets at WFA - god your spew utter crap

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
To be honest the only part I’m interested in is what the market does with her. We don’t get these extremes too often so very interesting to see how everyone systems cope with it. She’s 20:1+ in my eyes but I rate weight higher than others. Wouldn’t shock for a few people to declare it 300:1.

Just great for a measuring stick even though she’s not up to it.

To be honest the only part I’m interested in is what the market does with her. We don’t get these extremes too often so very interesting to see how everyone systems cope with it. She’s 20:1+ in my eyes but I rate weight higher than others. Wouldn’t shock for a few people to declare it 300:1.

Just great for a measuring stick even though she’s not up to it.

If Nature Strip gets rolled Saturday watch her open $10

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am pretty sure Clever Zoe started 2nd fave when she ran in the race. I dont think JEdastar is as good as her she was really good but got injured. I would think Jedastar would start in the top 3 faves given our sprinters are pretty crap!

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If Nature Strip gets rolled Saturday watch her open $10

she will go up short and almost certainly drift regardless. i can't see bookmakers taking her on when prices are released even if it means having a few others longer than they should be... at least i would. no way they put her up the correct price because as i explained above it's an extreme and they will always take the safe route.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
No he was 2nd fav behind Manikato, had already won the VRC and AJC Derby's and Rosehill Guineas before the Aus Cup.

You're prob thinking of Dandy Andy who rolled Vo Rogue and Bonecrusher at 125-1
Thanks. Dulcify was the horse where someone told me it won the cup at 80s. Thought it sounded strange at the time so thanks for Clarification

Back