Mod. Notice Flog of the Year 2018 - Post your nominations here

Remove this Banner Ad

"North Melbourne had offered a lucrative five-year contract to Polec. The Power had reportedly offered a three-year deal worth less per season than the Kangaroos deal"

Polec 5 years x $750,000
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Lets see which is the better deal, Im betting its not Polec
Why are main boarders melting in this award thread?

LOl coming from the biggest flog in australia who's judgement has been proven to be the most pathetic - I take your nomination as being the totally delusional

But the clear winner for this award has to be your friend Snake and followed by you as a runner up - Congratulations
“Whose”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** off soft****.

If you had the faintest clue about me you'd see the blindingly obvious. The more people who I piss off, the more successful I have been in achieving my personal goals.
I do love a good whisky that leaves a burning sensation :fire:

Enjoy your new badge.

The new badge you are referring to im assuming is a flog badge which you have been wearing since the day you joined, Dont believe there is anybody that takes your rubbish posting seriously and you are only 2nd to another north flog - Now stop clogging up bandwidth with your garbage posting

I do love a good whisky that leaves a burning sensation :fire:
If by 'whisky' you mean 'woman of dubious sexual history' well, "been there, done that"

The new badge you are referring to im assuming is a flog badge which you have been wearing since the day you joined, Dont believe there is anybody that takes your rubbish posting seriously and you are only 2nd to another north flog - Now stop clogging up bandwidth with your garbage posting
Why are you melting? It's just a nomination. More of a pep talk to lift your game.

Why are you melting? It's just a nomination. More of a pep talk to lift your game.
Not melting at all just dont have time for idiots like you and the garbage you post, You are clueless with anything to do with football and delusional with your expectations. Just dont rate you at all as a poster.

Your claims in 2017 about Norths new recruits in Dustin Martin & Josh Kelly as well as your predictions about Richmond are just comedy gold,You and Snake have really set new lows on this site. Now go and crawl under that rock that you came out from

Remove this Banner Ad

Back