Free Agency Stephen Coniglio

Where do you think he will play in 2020 and beyond?

• GWS

Votes: 61 12.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 179 35.4%
  • Carlton

Votes: 185 36.6%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 27 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cogs strikes me as the type of bloke & player who has high & lofty ambitions.....The kind who aspire to moving up & moving on to bigger & better things in their life, with everything they do in their career.

That said, there's little chance in him regressing personally by going backwards in returning home to W/A.....Tis the Hawks who represent a move that is both forward looking & upwardly mobile, by matching the kind of challenge he will hunger for to quench & slate his thirst for the ultimate success.

There's an inevitability about Cogs wearing the number 9 guernsey at Hawthorn, that's entirely irresistible.....Think of it as fate fulfilling it's own destiny.

Cogs strikes me as the type of bloke & player who has high & lofty ambitions.....The kind who aspire to moving up & moving on to bigger & better things in their life, with everything they do in their career.

That said, there's little chance in him regressing personally by going backwards in returning home to W/A.....Tis the Hawks who represent a move that is both forward looking & upwardly mobile, by matching the kind of challenge he will hunger for to quench & slate his thirst for the ultimate success.

There's an inevitability about Cogs wearing the number 9 guernsey at Hawthorn, that's entirely irresistible.....Think of it as fate fulfilling it's own destiny.

af3eda1732269020cf6928c9d2eac98a.gif

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Do you actually believe the nonsense you post online affects the outcome?

Do you actually believe the nonsense you post online affects the outcome?

My nonsense was single-handedly responsible - or so it would seem - for triggering young Dylan Shiel in wanting to get out of GWS, & requesting a return home to Victoria.

And if I recall correctly, it was both yourself & the General Giant who were the most vociferous in insisting that Dylan was going nowhere & that I was speaking a bunch of phooey there too.

It would appear that neither of you have learnt from either history nor precedent......Oh well.....You can lead a horse to water.....

My nonsense was single-handedly responsible - or so it would seem - for triggering young Dylan Shiel in wanting to get out of GWS, & requesting a return home to Victoria.

And if I recall correctly, it was both yourself & the General Giant who were the most vociferous in insisting that Dylan was going nowhere & that I was speaking a bunch of phooey there too.

It would appear that neither of you have learnt from either history nor precedent......Oh well.....You can lead a horse to water.....
A broken clock is right twice a day.

Oh you. The gift that keeps on giving.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many people just running their own clubs agenda on this thread and massively overrating their chances of landing/retaining Cogs.

I’ve got some breaking news... Nobody has a f***ing clue what Cogs is going to do in 10 months time because he probably doesn’t even know yet!

He is a brilliant player and many clubs have a case to offer. Does Hawthorn make sense? Absolutely, but so does West Coast and GWS. Let’s be honest, he can’t really go too far wrong choosing out of those three. But for all we know he could end up at bloody Adelaide!

People need to stop declaring ‘certainties’ every 2 seconds so that you don’t all look like idiots in November!

SuperSic , meet Procrastinator35 .

And the Eagles refused to add their 1st rounder in trying to land Kelly. Offerred multuple 2nd rounders.

Hawks also must be close to being forced to use their 1st, they seem to trade 1st picks every year. Jaeger, Mitchell and now Wingard.

I think they used 2 in 2015. If so then they should be fine to trade one this year in 2019 but if they do they will need to use their first in 2020

Hawks fan can let us know though

Hopefully he chooses to come play with his mates Wilson and Lobb. Pretty much the only missing piece in our team at the moment. We just need to add depth to midfield. Key posts sorted for the next 5-7 years.

Massive Eagles fan growing up.

Family all big Eagles fans.

Very keen to taste premiership success.

Goes to Freo........LOL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back